Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-17-2011, 02:32 AM   #1 
Gloria

Favourite TV Shows/ Movies (Old/ New)

So. I know there is a thread on music and books and I looked but couldn't see one on tv shows/ movies.
I am wondering what people are into. What is you current favourtie TV show or Movie??

Atm, my favourite TV show is a tie between Moonlight, Burn Notice and Bondi Vet..
Favourite Movie atm.. non really.. but I do love The Proposal..

No hate messages please.. I am making this thread for fun and to be social. If there is something you do not like leave :)
Gloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:39 AM   #2 
erinandares

Hello, Gloria. :)

I don't watch too much TV. But my favorite show that I sit down at eight and nine every Sunday to watch is The Walking Dead. Every Sunday without fail, and I haven't missed one yet!

My favorite movie is The Road. It. Is. Awesome. I adore that movie.
erinandares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:42 AM   #3 
Gloria

I don't have tv reception in my house, just computer (i live with my boyfriend brother,s whos a nerd).. But I have moonlight and burn notice on dvd and I watched bondi vet on chennel ten website..

What is 'The Walking Dead' about?
'The Road'? Hmm.. Never heard of it! I love seeing and doing new and different things..
Gloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:55 AM   #4 
erinandares

The Walking Dead is a TV series based on a series of graphic novels about a group of people in Georgia after the zombie apocalypse. The visual effects and makeup are awesome, and the cast is awesome and I have nothing but good things to say about the show. It comes on AMC, though, which is American Movie Channel. If you're using a computer to watch TV, though, you could probably find it online. :3

The Road is a movie with like, seven characters total, only two of whom are main characters and neither of them are named. It's about a man and his son in post-apocalyptic America a good ten or twenty years after a big cataclysm trekking across the country for the west coast. It's also awesome.

Haha, can you tell I have a favorite genre? Lol.

I know what Burn Notice is... What is Moonlight? And Bondi Vet?
Old 11-17-2011, 03:13 PM   #5 
Salamandair

I love the Walking Dead! I'm a big zombie nerd/hunter and I love The Walking Dead. This season is getting gooood :)

As far as favorite movies? Hm...The Notebook is my girly/romantic choice. I also like Resident Evil: Degeneration for a movie
Salamandair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:34 PM   #6 
erinandares

OMGosh, it is.... I love it. I even watch the after show... Hehe, nerd status. Then Hell on Wheels comes on after and I lose interest in TV again. Lol.
Old 11-17-2011, 06:24 PM   #7 
Sakura8

Favorite TV shows old: Farscape, M*A*S*H*. Current: Raising Hope, Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs, Anderson Cooper 360. I watch Glee but I wouldn't call it my favorite.

Favorite movies: Glory, Driving Miss Daisy, Men In Black I and II, The Lion King and even more. I love older movies, mostly. I haven't liked most recent movies. I loved the movie Kate and Leopold except that I really hated Meg Ryan and her character. So I guess you could say I loved Hugh Jackman and Leopold, hehe.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:37 PM   #8 
vilmarisv

Lets see...

New TV shows: Once Upon A Time, Game of Thrones, New Girl
Old TV shows: Buffy the Vamp Slayer, Charmed (first 3 seasons), Friends

Old Movies: Practical Magic (I will never get tired of watching it), Ever After
New Movies: Maybe Twilight movies? I wouldn't call them my favorites but I'm always looking forward to the next one... going tonight!
vilmarisv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:41 PM   #9 
fishman12

I like old TV shows. Gilligan's Island, Hogan's Heroes, MacHale's Navy.
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:46 PM   #10 
Sakura8

fishman, wow, you do like old shows. Anyone ever watch Dick Van Dyke, Laverne and Shirley, and the Bob Newhart Show?

vil, I liked Charmed too. I take it you didn't like the later seasons with Paige?
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote