Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-17-2011, 06:52 PM   #11 
ManInBlack2010

favorite tv shows: friends, glee, house (first 4 seasons), dirty jobs, deadliest catch...

movies: Harry Potter (all 8), any old disney movies, the proposal...
ManInBlack2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:56 PM   #12 
Sakura8

Yeah, the old Disney movies were great. My last favorite Disney movie was Lilo and Stitch.

Deadliest Catch is awesome too. It was sad about Phil but he lived a hard life style and it caught up to him.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:32 PM   #13 
vilmarisv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
vil, I liked Charmed too. I take it you didn't like the later seasons with Paige?
Yeah, it just got WAY too silly... and Rose overacts which used to drive me insane.
vilmarisv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:34 PM   #14 
Sakura8

Yeah, Rose was pretty but she was kinda like . . . fluff. No substance.
Old 11-17-2011, 08:02 PM   #15 
ManInBlack2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Yeah, the old Disney movies were great. My last favorite Disney movie was Lilo and Stitch.

Deadliest Catch is awesome too. It was sad about Phil but he lived a hard life style and it caught up to him.
i agree, around the time lilo and stitch came out is when they started going down hill

and i cried so hard when phil died... oh my gosh, i'm way to attached to that show, lol
ManInBlack2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 08:07 PM   #16 
Sakura8

Yeah, the people on those shows get like family in a crazy way. I didn't mean to but I got kinda semi-hooked on the Gold Rush series too.
Old 11-17-2011, 09:12 PM   #17 
nel3

old tv show i like consist of the Bugs Bunny and Tweety show (cant beat teh humor in that series), the Outer Limits both old and new series (new series slightly better/darker) Stargate series (not Stargate Universe). i didnt watch Twilight Zone much but i think i'd be more hooked if i saw it more often i just love show. where the ending isn't a straight line and predicting its result is ambigous up until the ending scenes. newer shows are Lost Girl, Primeval, Grimm, Doctor Who and Robot chicken. there are several old cartoons from the early/mid ninties i did name but i still like them to an extent as far as memory lane goes.

Last edited by nel3; 11-17-2011 at 09:15 PM.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:10 PM   #18 
Tikibirds

Talking

I don't usually watch TV. I dont even know what on the basic channels anymore.

But when i do watch TV, its usually cartoon network, TV land, Nick at Nite, Discovery, history or animal planet. I also like HGTV.

The only show I keep up on is the new My Little Pony Cartoon: Friendship is Magic. I watch it on youtube, since I don't get the HUB

Oh and I like those wedding shows - like my fair wedding, say yes to the dress and platimun weddings.

Old shows: Macgyver, MASH, The Nanny, ect

Ohh and I like Ice road Truckers. That road to Prudehoe bay SUCKS to drive on in summer. I would hate to drive an 18 wheeler on it in winter....Sometimes i watch deadliest catch, but i like IRT better. Walmart sells shirts for both shows. I think Im gonna get one.

Last edited by Tikibirds; 11-17-2011 at 10:12 PM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:24 PM   #19 
erinandares

I love M*A*S*H. And Twilight Zone is all my summer consisted of when I flew to my aunt's house and she didn't have cable. Only netflix. But if you want good Twilight Zone, you have to watch the ones from the sixties. The ones from the eighties aren't as good. :/

My favorite cartoons are American Dad! and Adventure Time.... Yes Adventure Time. Who can't love this?

erinandares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:32 PM   #20 
nel3

from the few blk/white TZ eps ive seen, they are darker than the old Outer Limits which have good endings 90% of the time. the 10% bad endings were good and it only got better with the new OL where half of them were "bad" endings. what ever happened to critical thinking in TV shows these days?? its all the same formula now and they discourage thinking. MASH is rather good, i dont mind watching it from time to time.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote