Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-24-2011, 10:45 AM   #41 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Yes, I love fantasy too much. I want to be a ninja with superhuman strength. Buwahahaha!
lol, might that be a double meaning in regards to your user name and a certain Kunoichi?
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 10:56 AM   #42 
Silverfang

star trek, star gate (couldn't get into SGU though), law and order (cancelling that show was such a MAJOR MISTAKE!), harrys law, criminal minds, basically sci fi/fantasy and criminal shows... oh, and house, who doesn't like him? Lately I've been into storage wars, and I must agree on some of the new shows like grimm and being human (can't imagine it with an accent).

As for movies... star trek, star gate (made for tv but still), LotR trilogy, I cannot wait for the Hobbit! Avatar was awesome, the visuals made up for the kinda cliched plot. Also liked the Transformers movies (and the new tv show, oh god, old transformers based shows like beast wars, and ... crap name block! oh shadow raiders) Reboot was awesome, still is, of course being a computer geek it appeals to me on another level.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 11:30 AM   #43 
nel3

Stargate Universe was far from good but it was decent. i wouldn't recomend it to some people but if you wanted a slow paced mystery series then it would be possible. imo they jumped into action a bit too late. it probabl also has to do with the formula, hyper space jump, action?, hyperspace jump, action? etc. the story is broken into too many chapters.
Old 11-24-2011, 09:48 PM   #44 
Gloria

atm I am absolutely in LOVE with Moulin Rouge... Ewan McGregor just.. Yum :)
its old, i know, but god he's adorable..
I like Stargate Atlantis, I wish there was more the series.
I also like Chuck, Community, The IT Crowd, House (How, arrogant 'Old' Man.. lol)
Many many more
Gloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 10:14 PM   #45 
Rosso1011

TV: Hell's Kitchen, Heroes (season 4 got weird though), History Channel, Discovery Channel, Channels that have reality-based cooking shows (funny 'cause I can't really cook )

Movies: Recently, Twilight (team Jacob!). Other movies, I like too many types I guess. I think I lean more towards Action/Adventure movies and horror movies.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 10:19 PM   #46 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloria View Post
atm I am absolutely in LOVE with Moulin Rouge... Ewan McGregor just.. Yum :)
its old, i know, but god he's adorable..
I like Stargate Atlantis, I wish there was more the series.
I also like Chuck, Community, The IT Crowd, House (How, arrogant 'Old' Man.. lol)
Many many more
lol too bad we cant try to visit a Certain californian city to meet aliens. SGA turned out very well, given they're always getting stuck with low ZPM stock. the series as a whole was very good. SG1 and SGA are on even terms imo for a great show.