Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-23-2011, 06:27 PM   #11 
erinandares

Yeah, that was like my fifth grade teacher. It was always "you clean it up". I never missed the bus, but once, after he dumped my desk out and made me clean it up, I accidentally threw out this note to my parents. One of the lunch ladies found it in the garbage (???? Why was she digging through garbage and why was she reporting only my mistake and not the kids who did stuff like this on purpose?) and brought it to him and he yelled at me for forever. Grrr. Stupid fat old man. >.>
erinandares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:40 PM   #12 
dramaqueen
Banned

I was in 5th grade when I lived in Germany. We went to an American school on base. It seems like she found something wrong with everything I did and she would pull my brother out of his 6th grade class to tell him what I did wrong. She thought he was wonderful. She had him the year before.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:56 PM   #13 
erinandares

That's crazy, DQ! D: I'm sorry your teacher was such a you-know-what. >.> I hope she lost her teaching license or something. :/ I wonder how some of these people get to teach children, or even teach in general, like with laughing's professor.
erinandares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:59 PM   #14 
dramaqueen
Banned

My parents thought she was wonderful. She had us doing a full blown research paper, with an index, footnotes and everything and we had to give an oral presentation to the class! That's high school or college stuff.
Old 11-24-2011, 10:58 PM   #15 
laughing

So the chairman contacted her and now she's putting forth effort. I have no idea what he said, but it worked. I am hoping these last 2 weeks are smooth sailing... Hopefully I can pass!

Surprisingly she's letting me access all my work and allowing a retake on my missed exam. Dang, I should've gone to him before!

Apparently she isn't a 'problem' teacher, so that's good. I guess it's just me?

This girl I have an issue with is into... erm ... illegal activity. After I picked her up to hang out so I could get to know her better (I like to get to know people before judging them) I found out everything we did she wasn't allowed to do (and even forbidden from property and such) then she cussed me out in public out of no where. I have to see her everyday, you can bet I avoid her...

I was never bullied growing up, thank goodness! I'm so sorry for you two! That's just terrible. My brother had a 3rd grade teacher who called my mom everyday at work to complain. Some of the complaints... he makes 'boy' noises... reads once he's done with homework/tests... stares at her... etc... LOL. My mom could've gotten fired with all of those phone calls!
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 01:33 AM   #16 
dramaqueen
Banned

I absolutely hated school except for college.
Old 11-25-2011, 07:33 AM   #17 
nel3

my early high school days are a blur, i know i had some disiplinary issues ie dealing with that Dr Jeckyl/Hyde, i know i was bullied a bit but i dont remember much of if.

funny and true story, there was one guy (+3 other) that bullied me lightly ie name teasing between grade 9-11. it wasnt a worst case scenario. the solution to him was rather simple and surprising, i still crack up in laughter remembering it. he happened to be on the same team as me for gym class. the game was soccer dodge ball. i often jump up to avoid the ball from hitting my legs. i made a risky move to avoid the teacher (pitcher atm) to go from 1st-2nd base. the teacher rolled his eyes and threw the ball but i jumped and made it safe. the bully stopped bugging me and got his friends off my back lol. i beleive thge team i was on won the game but i forget the point margin.

dont get me started on Mark Lafleur (Guy Lafleur's son). he was a pain in the butt, he tried to play bully but only got as far as an annoyance. he was an issue but he had worse issues that just that. he got busted for drug possesion and god knows what else later on in the years after that highschool. though i did get a nice item from him, a signed Guy Lafleur photo,.not sure how legit it is as i saw another picture with exact same positioning but its cool nonetheless.

Last edited by nel3; 11-25-2011 at 07:37 AM.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 08:31 AM   #18 
laughing

College is definitely better than high school, by FAR. I haven't had a problem except this professor. (Which may be worked out?) Junior High I rather liked as well.

There's this cool website/blog thing that I like.. ratemyprofessor. It's given me so much help in choosing with teachers to or not to take! And all of the postings are by students who have had them. It's pretty helpful everytime I choose classes!
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 11:37 AM   #19 
dramaqueen
Banned

I had several wonderful professors. Half of them are dead now. :( Of course, I was in college 25 years ago. lol
Old 11-25-2011, 05:12 PM   #20 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing View Post
College is definitely better than high school, by FAR. I haven't had a problem except this professor. (Which may be worked out?) Junior High I rather liked as well.

There's this cool website/blog thing that I like.. ratemyprofessor. It's given me so much help in choosing with teachers to or not to take! And all of the postings are by students who have had them. It's pretty helpful everytime I choose classes!
i dont think all teacher like that site, especially those that arent as good. even a good teacher can be dragged by a slur campaign.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote