Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-25-2011, 11:55 PM   #11 
mountaintrout

Any thoughts on black criwtsil dragons. I have been studying the genetics at length. The female blacks seem to be infertile. So using coppers
whlat I've read. Then f3 back to the male. Thoughts?
mountaintrout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:02 AM   #12 
turtle10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountaintrout View Post
I have what I need and am waiting at least 2 months. That's why I'm here. To learn. To study. To find the most benefitial information I can. I enjoy your openness in your words. Admirable even. I will do as I will when I have what I truly need in both supply and information. Anything else you have to contribute would be wonderful. Thank ya kindly.
LOL I was actually talking about lillyandquigly, I should have been more clear.
turtle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:02 AM   #13 
bettalover2033

+1 For Turtle10.

M.R. Vampire has spent up to three days making those stickies about how to breed successfully and efficiently. Everyone wants to breed, but wants the answers right away. It is easier when you know what to do. It's like doing homework. When you ask, ask , ask about simple questions that you should KNOW before doing it, it shows that you aren't ready for it.

I am being very polite and just would like you to research first. Your not going to get much farther if you dont. I DON'T want you to be discouraged and i want you to feel like you can do this without ask us questions that you should know before breeding betta fish.

It's a very hard-working process that you must go through. You cannot expect to throw to fish together and watch them spawn. It's the same with any other animal.

I suggest going to www.bettysplendens.com and go to breeding bettas and then read those methods. (Not all) but the ones that are the simplest for you)

And then go to www.bettatalk.com and go to breeding bettas. After that you should know a lot about them! Trust me! Also you need not only to know how to breed them, but how you must raise the fry.

When you get to urgent questions that you don't know after reading those two sites, then you can ask them. I am telling this to you for the FRY's own good. I hope you take the advice and research first. PLEASE don't take this as: Everyone is against you because we aren't. We want to make sure that you have fun with it while the fry are going to be okay and live through the whole process.

Again, I DON'T want to DISCOURAGE you. I would love to see how things go and how you decide to breed. Though I honestly think you aren't ready (YET). I would like to say that if you need help with anything I am here to help you out. As many other members as well.

-BL2033
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:18 AM   #14 
lillyandquigly

thaks for the info, any information on crowntails?

also, i don't think i'll breed.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:22 AM   #15 
lillyandquigly

that is, i don't think i'll breed quite yet.
Old 11-26-2011, 09:54 PM   #16 
bettalover2033

Well either way, I hope you decide to soon change your mind and when you know enough about breeding then start.:) The best way is to DO. Though you first need to know what your doing.

-BL2033
Old 11-27-2011, 08:04 PM   #17 
lillyandquigly

thanks
Old 11-27-2011, 08:06 PM   #18 
bettalover2033

Your welcome!

-BL2033