Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-26-2011, 12:03 AM   #21 
inkrealm

NalaUchiha-
avoiding moving him around as much as you can is a good idea. also if you have the cup he came in or a good clean plastic disposable cup, sometimes if you catch them near the top of the water ( I offer mine food to get him up there, -horrible person- :P ) you can stick it in right behind him and it'll suck the water and him into it and you can tip it up and there you go ;D less handling at least. he won't love it, but it's not as bad as the net... you can see if he'll swim into it on his own first as well; some of them learn to swim right into it and it's no big deal :3
I'm glad to hear he's doing a tad better :3 bettas' colors do dull or pale when they are cold, and pale is definitely from stress. ( my boy starts to turn white when he gets really freaked out :( ) but as he settles in I'm sure he'll start getting better. ^-^ moving him less and being sure not to make loud sounds will really help that. and be careful not to make sudden movements in his direction, sometimes that freaks them out haha >< I'm glad he's doing a tad better <3 I'm happy we could help out some... ^-^

Last edited by inkrealm; 11-26-2011 at 12:08 AM.
inkrealm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bacterial, betta, fish, infection, urgent