Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-01-2011, 07:52 PM   #11 
purplemuffin

:D I'm wanting to play guild wars 2 when it comes out~ Also my boyfriend and I play Eve online!
purplemuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 08:15 PM   #12 
nel3

ive had my time with online MMOs before. alien adoption then stargatewars (3 of 4 servers). those games were turn based and they sure did put me on edge and control my PC time. i still dont mind MMOs but i try to stay away when possible as i lose track of time and get further into MMOs. as for disc MMOs, not really. they never did catch my attention much, racing and fighting games took priority over MMOs. roller coaster tycoon was awesome in its day.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 08:02 AM   #13 
Edifiler

Yeahh Bf3 and skyrim :D
In my opinion, these are games that are better than COD.
Edifiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 08:42 AM   #14 
SnowySurface

I've played WoW since 2006 and I'll be playing Diablo 3 when ever it comes out. My list is small because I like MMORPGs because I play with other people and I'm a live action role player. So while other people are playing online game #57 I'm probably running around with a foam sword and bopping people on the head with it. XD

I guess that seems like a tangent out of context, but the difference between on line role playing and live action role playing is the amount of lore you need memorized. When you are acting out the part of a mage from a mountain village you have to know off the top of your head weather your people are friendly with the sea port town. If you get it wrong, you can strole into sea port town just to be thrown in jail. Now, imagine someone making a Horde character and not knowing that walking into Stormwind is a bad idea. o.O

So, I like WoW more than any other MMORPG because it has really rich lore. Not to say that other online games don't have lore or WoW has the most well developed lore (since Star Wars and Dungeons and Dragons leave WoW in the dust), it's just a really well put together world. I've already read Day of the Dragon, Night of the Dragon, Rise of the Horde, The Well of Eternity, and started Demon Soul. That list of books is less than half of the WoW books out there so I have a lot of reading left to do. I think the endless stream of lore is what has me addicted to WoW and a bit interested in Diablo. X3

Show of hands for all the fellow lore junkies out there! :D
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 08:46 AM   #15 
Fasht

Ooo!! I'll be playing diablo 3 whenever it comes out aswell. I like playing WoW cause the pvp system is just incredible, you get to move around the battleground while casting spells unless your channeling. Unlike the other games where you just button smash and stay on the same ground. When it comes to lore I just skip all of them lol. I get bored easily when I read stuffs o.o
Fasht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:13 PM   #16 
Roxy

Diablo 3 is awesome so far!

<- Has D3 Beta
Roxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:15 PM   #17 
fishman12

Hehe. What does MMORPG stand for anyway? I play a game called Valor (on Apple). It's really fun.
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:21 PM   #18 
Jodah

Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.

Used to play EVE online, that was the first. Then there was Warhammer Online. Then came World of Tanks, and now I don't play any MMO's. I play GTA 4 to numb my brain and see how many pedestrians I can take out in one slide down the sidewalk. lolz.
Jodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:24 PM   #19 
fishman12

Ahhhh. I used to play this game called Wizard 101. Busted $85 on it.
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 03:08 PM   #20 
Fasht

I despise playing Free to Play games cause you usually need to spend money in order to be strong, unlike Pay to Play games you actually have to look for your equips
Fasht is offline   Reply With Quote