Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-30-2011, 05:03 PM   #1 
LittleNibbles93

Update on Cici

If you remember, Cici had some pretty bad popeye, and due to something on my behalf, she lost her eye. I wanted to show you how she was doing, she's made a full recovery!

Her tank isn't finished yet, I don't plan on this being her permanent tank, 8 gallons is a awful lot for just one fish. I plan on getting a 3 gallon at some point, for now, this is her setup.

I'm very impressed with her turn around, I didn't think she'd ever be the same, but she's just like before! And ever so friendly, the way she eats is just pure D'AW.
Attached Images

LittleNibbles93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:32 AM   #2 
TheCheese909

Aww :)

I rescued a "DragonScale" from my PetSmart. I named him Jasper, because his fins are close to that same colour red. :)

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._3912120_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._6751940_n.jpg

I saw him in his cup and he was just miserable, he was missing his eye and his other eye was clouded over all white. He was sitting way back in the back, poor guy. I told a worker about him and told her I would love to give him a forever home and adopt him anyway. So I filled out the paperwork for his free adoption and took him home. He's living in a 2 gallon filtered tank and he's happy as can be. I had to change him from pellet food because it sank before he could get to it, to flaked food and I bought him a food ring as well. I had to medicate him for a little while with some BettaFix because his tail was torn up and it actually cleared up his other eye.

He's a happy boy and I'm very glad I took him in. Bettas are such hardy fish, they seem to be able to adjust to just about anything. I'm glad yours is doing well!

:)
TheCheese909 is offline   Reply With Quote