Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-05-2012, 04:35 PM   #111 
Chard56

They certainly don't look like they're missing any meals! I just love how I can do one spawn and get both of those color combinations. I originally had those two and Gold Red and Copper Red but went with the Yellow ones, that way it's more of a stable coloring.
Chard56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 05:21 PM   #112 
Luimeril

they're little piggies. they get a mixture of pellets once a day, every day. i think they're just fat little girlies, though. the gold is beautiful, that's for sure!
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:07 PM   #113 
betta lover1507

luimeril there soo pretty 0-0 i like the gold girl, because am obessed with DBT's now since i lost mines, i feel horrible and i could never get another betta again :'( even though in 2 months ( or less, according to my survival of the fries) i could have a sorority in my room XD, but the babies need it right now. i would LOVE to have a DBT girl. i think it was thanksgiving i seen a beautiful steel red DBT girl from chard, i never seen her again :( but now i have lady amaya, i could only get another butt load of money again (latest) is my my mom's somethingy but that is going for my future snake, so i will wait till my b-day (some month :P)
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:25 PM   #114 
Luimeril

aahh, thanks! Heavy was one of the first two i bought from Chard. if you wanna get another DT, he has some beauties. she's a stunning yellowy irl, but it's hard to get her color on camera. :V
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:08 PM   #115 
betta lover1507

yea i really want one and chard's betta's are soo pretty but my parents will not let me get another betta. come on i had 8 betta's -_- now i only 5 (not uncluding my non-betta's like my 2 angel fish and my glo fish) not fair D= and i really got obessed with looking a HMPK girls 0-o" i'll catch myself
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:36 AM   #116 
Creat

The one thing I have to say is the photo's do not do your fish justice. They are such high quality to I will have to buy more from you soon >.>. Sadly I lost all but a few of my fish is a crazy outbreak of what seemed to be mycobacteriosis. I am happy to say that yours by far were the hardiest and lasted the longest and one of them I got out before the disease really struck. One of your copper marble males who is doing wonderful. Do you still have any blue marbles at all by any chance?
Creat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:27 AM   #117 
Chard56

I have a couple in the growout tanks that are looking Delta. The Greens and Blues are Halfmoon but the Marbles didn't get the caudal spread.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:51 AM   #118 
copperarabian

While doing a water change I took a pretty good pic of the red/gold boy you gave me. I named him phoenix, and he has such a interesting character.

My friend took this pic of him in his tank.

copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 12:05 PM   #119 
Chard56

Unhappy Piccies

You always take the best pictures. I'm in the process of taking over management of a Motel in Branson and the owner wanted me to keep my camera on me so I can take pictures if I needed to. (We're having problems with the fired previous manager). When I went down to Harrison to feed my "horde" I couldn't get the camera to turn on. I put the battery on the charger for 12 hours twice to no avail. I'm not sure what I did or what to do with it now. I'm bummed.
Old 01-26-2012, 12:25 PM   #120 
copperarabian

D: That really sucks, maybe the rechargeable battery can no longer hold a charge, I've had a few classmates who had to buy a replacement battery for their camera. Are they're any camera stores around you? Some will look at your camera for free to give a estimate on what might be wrong, hopefully it's only the battery and not the camera itself.

You can get replacement battery's here for $19.43
http://www.duracelldirect.com/scart.aspx
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote