Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-01-2011, 03:52 PM   #11 
betta lover1507

my walmart stopped giving out fish stuff in total =[[, am very suprised that katrina is still alive, dropsy killed my sorority the only survivor that lived was luna, i didn't heal her she just never caught it, and she was the youngest in the tank too.
poor girl i've gave her warm water , and salt but she is tripled the size of her belly normally='[[[ but the fries are now a week old and still i haven't seen a dead one YET

and gloria that male is very pretty sorry you lost him, am not much into the VT gene though
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:38 PM   #12 
bettalover2033

Well I have faith in her to survive. I wish you the best for her.

What tail type are the fry? Are they ALL HM VT Crosses?

-BL2033
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 06:56 PM   #13 
betta lover1507

OMG !! am suprised she is still alive 0-o i feel bad that she has more pain now

my mom just bought more eggs (just normal chicken eggs lol), hatch-able BBS, meal worms (pretty big), and i think that is it? and yes there just VTxHM spawn unless there parents where something else? I don't know there from different petco 's lol.
soon after am done with this spawn and they find homes and stuff (probably keep 2 to myself ;]) i'll do another spawn cause my parents might buy my a HM female from aqua bid, could you tell who i could trust to buy from?

also i can't believe i got thanksgiving fries!!! XD they where born in thanks giving at night LOL

Last edited by betta lover1507; 12-02-2011 at 07:04 PM.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:48 PM   #14 
bettalover2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
Soon after am done with this spawn and they find homes and stuff (probably keep 2 to myself ;]) i'll do another spawn cause my parents might buy my a HM female from aqua bid, could you tell who i could trust to buy from?
Sure I can. These are the top three members of the forum and also are on AB that I would suggest working with. And one amazing person that is only on AB.

Well the first and IMO the best is Martinismommy! Karen is a great person to deal with and from what I have read and about her feedback from the forum is that she hasn't had a DOA. Also if she messed up the order in any way, she is known to replace the fish and give you another. Shes here on the forum and On AB. Though I think you would have to get her e-mail or send a PM requesting one. I think she is working on a HMPK marble line currently so I dont think she has any up for sale right now. Though I still suggest getting in touch with her.

Next I would suggest is DarkMoon17 also here on the forum and has some up for sale currently. The male in my avatar is the one I'm supposed to be getting from her. She is a really kind person and takes amazing care of her fish. Her fish are very pretty. Also be warned that her last shipping date is on Dec. 14th, then she will start shipping again in January because she is traveling. The fish she has up now are HM's and carry HMPK genes. Also They carry the Butterfly and marble gene.

Chard56. All I have to say for him is that he is a very reasonable person and loves to make his customers happy! His fish are beautiful too. He has almost any tail type you can think of, with all different colors. You could just give him VERY SPECIFIC detail in which bettas you are looking for and he will find a few that fit the description to a 'T'! I believe he has a magic hat that when you think you have seen it all, he comes out with something new and beautifully unique in color, size, ect. He is also on he forum and responds to you with quick answers and a reply to any questions you may have about his bettas.

And LAST is Hopdiggity. They have amazing bettas! I say they because I dont know if it is a He or a She. I am pretty sure its a she because I remember reading about her being a she. Anyway, currently they have up very stunning fish! Their HMPKS are so pretty! Great quality bettas as well! The fins are perfect and the color on them are phenomenal! Their marbles are beautiful!

Well any of those sound of interest to you? Also it is greatly having to do with your preferences and what you are looking for.
Old 12-03-2011, 12:27 AM   #15 
Luimeril

i agree with the above. the only one i can speak on from experience, is Chard. :U

his bettas are beautiful, very unique. he's a nice guy, and his prices are very reasonable. :3

but, i adore Hopdiggity's bettas. they're amazing. beautiful, and wonderful prices.
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 02:26 PM   #16 
betta lover1507

well am looking for a betta under $50 because my mom think it is OUTRAGEOUS is it is over 50 and am looking for a normal maybe long finned HM female
can you trust elegantbettas?

also the fries are getting bigger still eating yolk, there 2 bottom fin parts are coming in =]] i think there still small for the cam

Last edited by betta lover1507; 12-03-2011 at 02:31 PM.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:14 PM   #17 
bettalover2033

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...b&Elegantbetta

Go to that link and you can see EleganBetta's feedback from their customers. You can go to this page from ANYone's username on AB. I have never bought from Elegantbetta so I don't know.

There is the (positive) feedback and the negative. All you have to do is go to an auction and on the top right corner you will see some links. Click on the one that says something about their Feedback. That will tell you whether they are trustworthy or not. Then just click on the *Negative Feedback* and you will see what customers don't like about the user. I checked Elegantbetta's negative feedback and they dont have any negative ones so I would trust them.

-BL2033
Old 12-03-2011, 05:26 PM   #18 
Luimeril

if you want under fifty bucks, check out some US breeders, like the ones suggested above.
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 05:45 PM   #19 
bettalover2033

Exactly. I'd be greatly surprised if you find a fish under 45-50+ dollars if you buy out of the US.

Try the ones that i have listed. It doesn't hurt to talk to them and then ask them questions about your preference. I'm sure one of them will come out with something you're looking for.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:39 PM   #20 
betta lover1507

well he/she we been talking to them about there female dragon red butterfly but they say they have DBT but won't give us the HM female we wanted and the the usb+5 from every shipper is alot.
but since i got this solid black (my first CT boy) CT really gorgeous so i cannot get one from AB but thanks for the help

the fries are 2 weeks old still many are alive and growing bigger going to start feeding them BBS but thats IF i could hatch them >.<
katrina is healing from dropsy 0-0 YAYYY she is wiggling at phantom lol too young and am to busy ;]] and phantom made a nest XP