Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-24-2011, 06:53 PM   #1 
monroe0704

Favorite AB Breeders

I'm just curious which breeders everyone else prefers on AB! List your top 3 and why :)

My number 1 will always be Martinismommy. Her fish have the most breathtaking and consistent form/finnage. When looking for breeder bettas, I search out her name. It doesn't hurt that she's always very helpful and looking to encourage you in the hobby!

Number 2 has been Banleangbettas. I got my first AB betta from them and the colors were right up my alley. Their form is usually a hot mess, but I enjoy getting my pet bettas from them. They usually cut me deals too since I order from them a lot!

Number 3 is Aquastar71. Sometimes you can get a good breeder from them, and you can always find stunning pets. I've never ordered from them, but it's a name I frequently view bettas from. I've heard they aren't hardy though, so that's a big downside...
monroe0704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:15 AM   #2 
vilmarisv

I agree with #1 being Martinsmommy... I only own fish I've bought from her. Her fish have amazing finnage, are super healty and come ready to put in the breeding tank. Of course, she's the best to deal with... sometimes she even tosses an extra fish in the box. Always very fast shipping and excellent packing.

I really only buy from Karen but I've noticed a breeder with awesome fish on AB. The ID is Kaimook and his fish have wonderful form.

3rd would be a tie between Banglebettas and Aquastar. Always wanted a white from Aquastar but I'm not willing to spend so much on one yet. Banglebettas posts bettas with awesome colors from time to time.
vilmarisv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:26 AM   #3 
nel3

is anyone familiar with Sirinut Betta Farms? im lookking at a betta from there.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:47 AM   #4 
Tisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
is anyone familiar with Sirinut Betta Farms? im lookking at a betta from there.
I got a lovely black female from them. no complaints
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 08:14 AM   #5 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisia View Post
I got a lovely black female from them. no complaints
ty Tisia, was his shipping bag 1.5-2'x 6' tall? i initially thought they were in tiny 2x2' bags like some major shippers that MTL LPS get but it doesnt look that way any more. theres this one betta i cant resist from them, im waiting tor an initial info requests response atm. im not sure where in going to put the tank atm but it'll be a 1 gal heated and upgraded later when i get the chance.

one a side note, did is there any innoculation for the betta bug?
LOL

im no AB savant but Embettafarm was good in my case. one person had a DOA or orne that didnt survive long and no replacement was shipped.

Last edited by nel3; 11-25-2011 at 08:16 AM.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 09:14 AM   #6 
Tisia

Jennifer (the transhipper I used) re-bags them so I don't know what size they used, but 2-3 inches by about 5-6 inches once the bags are closed up sounds pretty much normal. don't want them sloshing around too much.

if there's an inoculation I haven't found it yet >_> though Sakura is supposed to be decorating a shock collar for me, lol
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 09:49 AM   #7 
Luimeril

i adore Chard56. he sells some truly unique boys and girls. my first three online betta purchases were from him. not through aquabid, but i saw them on there first. xD

Martinismommy always has some beauties, too. never bought from her, but want to one day!

Hopdiggity ALWAYS has beautiful bettas. offers sales, too. :V

Aquastar... i want one of theirs one day.
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 05:36 PM   #8 
betta lover1507

am wondering if chard56? it that personn ok? am curious cause he/she has a beautiful female i liek
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 06:03 PM   #9 
Luimeril

i adore him. the girls i bought from him are so healthy, and they were active from teh moment i unboxed them. Sniper, my marble Veil, is the same way. i messaged him on here, and he contacts me at every turn, and even let me know when he was having computer troubles. shipping was really fast once Sniper was in the mail, and he packaged the little guy really well.
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 06:08 PM   #10 
purplemuffin

My Dionysus was from bettaakapes.. He came to me perfect and wonderful. I like his purple hmpks :)
purplemuffin is offline   Reply With Quote