Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-25-2011, 10:07 PM   #1 
StarBetta

Question Question: Is my betta a marble plakat?

Is my betta a marble plakat? I dont have a picture right now, but I will describe how he looks. I'll try to post pictures AS SOON as i can!! Okay. He's really adorable so I called him Captain America. Yep, you guessed his colors! Red,white,and blue. Well, blue-ish green. His caudal fin is blue-ish green with the tiniest patch of red at the end, and it has transparent spike thingys from the body to halfway of the fin, or hopefully not but maybe broken pieces on the fin. On his anal fin, its red with a few patches of blue and a little transparency near the caudal fin. His ventral fins are so tiny and are blue and red. His dorsal fin is red with huge patches of blue at the end, and a piece of transparency. His left pectoral fin is white, and his right is transparent. That is SOO adorable! And his body is white with TONS of blue scales all over the place, oh and, above his pectoral fins, its really really pure white (more whiter than the body- as if he was painted) ONLY above the pectoral fins though, no where else. And his face is a peach and his eyes are black and it looks so adorable when he looks at you! This is all the info. i can give.
StarBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 10:25 PM   #2 
erinandares

He sounds like a marble to me (but I'm no expert, lol)... He also sounds adorable!!! I have a little white and blue girl who's starting to get some red marbling on her fins. <333 Nothing like yours, though.

BTW, it is Harmonia getting the red marbling, since you've been posting in my story, too. Lol. She's my only little girl. :D

Last edited by erinandares; 11-25-2011 at 10:29 PM.
erinandares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 10:38 PM   #3 
StarBetta

I just remembered I meant rays instead of spike thingys lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBetta View Post
His caudal fin is blue-ish green with the tiniest patch of red at the end, and it has transparent spike thingys from the body to halfway of the fin, or hopefully not but maybe broken pieces on the fin.
Old 11-29-2011, 07:25 PM   #4 
StarBetta

Heres some pics----------\

Okay yes I know the tank is dirty but I'm about to do a water change :) Lol the last pic is freaky O.O

Last edited by StarBetta; 11-29-2011 at 07:30 PM.