Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-02-2011, 11:26 PM   #1 
steftravels

Super Pretty Bettas At The Petstore!

Wow I could not believe the pretty colored bettas they had at the petstore. Good thing I went in when I did because I found out that they get new shipments on thursday and start to put them into tanks by afternoon,,,, so next thursday I'm off to get my new betta. Boy did I want to take one home though. They are about 7.00 for a general betta but if you want doubletail etc they are around 10.00.

They had a pea green betta with a black head, I thought that color was amazing!! They also had a bright orange betta..these were really special colors!!

There was a girl but she was sold out already, looks like the girls sell really fast! I can hardly wait till next thursday though, I had my eye on so many pretty betta. It's hard to choose which one I want!
steftravels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 06:39 PM   #2 
dramaqueen
Banned

This is late but did you get your new betta? It sounds like they had some beautiful ones.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote