Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-05-2011, 12:36 PM   #11 
TwilightNite
Member
 
TwilightNite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A Georgia
*Jaw drops to floor* Wow! They are so pretty! I love Sunshine so handsome! Is Cornelius an Aquabid fish?
TwilightNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:49 PM   #12 
Brian10962001
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
WTF THAT IS AN AMAZING LOOKING FISH... He got that at Petsmart!??!
Brian10962001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:26 PM   #13 
thekoimaiden
Member
 
thekoimaiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Virginia, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldsky View Post
Thank you!
He sounds fabulous, do you have pics up of them yet?
I do. I think the title of the thread is "Newest Petsmart Finds." Both new guys are kinda camera shy so I haven't been able to update it with better pictures.

Petsmart really does seem to have increased the quality of their fish.
thekoimaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:42 PM   #14 
tpocicat
Member
 
tpocicat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fresno, Ca
Both are really beautiful. I'm amazed the the quality of Petsmart's bettas!
tpocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:45 PM   #15 
emeraldsky
Member
 
emeraldsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightNite View Post
*Jaw drops to floor* Wow! They are so pretty! I love Sunshine so handsome! Is Cornelius an Aquabid fish?
Nope, we found Corn at petco, my friend was iffy since he was 15$ but he kept carrying him around and couldnt put him back down XD




Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian10962001 View Post
WTF THAT IS AN AMAZING LOOKING FISH... He got that at Petsmart!??!
Sunshine was from petsmart, Corn was from petco ^^





Quote:
Originally Posted by thekoimaiden View Post
I do. I think the title of the thread is "Newest Petsmart Finds." Both new guys are kinda camera shy so I haven't been able to update it with better pictures.

Petsmart really does seem to have increased the quality of their fish.
Oh thats right, I saw your thread!
I especially loved the red guy you got, reds will always have a special place in my heart <3




Quote:
Originally Posted by tpocicat View Post
Both are really beautiful. I'm amazed the the quality of Petsmart's bettas!
Both my petco and my petsmart have really upped the quality of their fish lately, and not just with bettas. Its been really hard not to keep putting up new tanks!
emeraldsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 02:04 PM   #16 
thekoimaiden
Member
 
thekoimaiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Virginia, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldsky View Post
Oh thats right, I saw your thread!
I especially loved the red guy you got, reds will always have a special place in my heart <3
Thanks! He's actually my first red betta. I thought I bought a red one before, but due to the awful blue chemical water he only looked red. He was pink but full of personality, so I kept him. I'd love to have a solid red one some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldsky View Post
Both my petco and my petsmart have really upped the quality of their fish lately, and not just with bettas. Its been really hard not to keep putting up new tanks!
Tell me about it! My Petsmart has a beautiful orange and black oranda that looks in great health. It's been really hard not to buy the big guy especially when I have the room.
thekoimaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 05:10 PM   #17 
emeraldsky
Member
 
emeraldsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekoimaiden View Post
Thanks! He's actually my first red betta. I thought I bought a red one before, but due to the awful blue chemical water he only looked red. He was pink but full of personality, so I kept him. I'd love to have a solid red one some day.
Awesome!
Red bettas were what started my bette bug the 2 times ive had it X) So red veiltails will always be my favorite ones c:


Quote:
Originally Posted by thekoimaiden View Post
Tell me about it! My Petsmart has a beautiful orange and black oranda that looks in great health. It's been really hard not to buy the big guy especially when I have the room.
oh wow really? so JEALOUS! My LPS all have really healthy goldfish, but none that have amazing coloring, I wish I could find one that I can really adore!
I managed to get a 40g breeder instead of a 29g for my goldfish tank and I cant wait to set it up so its really hard not to go and impulse the goldies whenever I go to the store XD
emeraldsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:45 AM   #18 
thekoimaiden
Member
 
thekoimaiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Virginia, USA
Oh ya. I'm really having trouble not buying this guy. He even has a little mustache of black above his mouth! I went back to Petsmart today (didn't bring back any more bettas), and he was still there. If I can get a quarantine tank set up before he goes (because you know, it is still Petsmart), I just might have to get him.
thekoimaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:15 AM   #19 
emeraldsky
Member
 
emeraldsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Oooooo he has the mustache? :o

I'd be majorly tempted, the mustaches are really adorable!
Found my first goldy I want though, a pure white veil tail, I hope it's still there this weekend when I can buy it!
Posted via Mobile Device
emeraldsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 04:20 AM   #20 
zepherina
New Member
 
zepherina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: tampa florida
WOW!! corn is AMAZING! holy smokes. i didnt pay much attention to it i just figured he was a AB fish. oh. my gosh.

ive never seen that beautiful of a fish at my petco/petsmart.


ive seen a brilliant yellow one tho. i do like the name sunshine tho. its cute and hes cute! ;p
zepherina is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
half moon, picture, veil tail

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New pretty, tiny boys! fightergirl2710 Betta Pictures 17 09-08-2011 09:16 AM
New Pretty Boy :) caroro Betta Pictures 10 07-23-2011 03:23 PM
My pretty boys!! tfranc Betta Pictures 8 03-22-2011 01:59 PM
I've got a new pretty!!!!! newfiedragon Betta Pictures 11 07-18-2010 01:54 PM
Isn't he pretty... Calmwaters Betta Fish Care 11 11-14-2009 07:43 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.