Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-08-2011, 12:49 PM   #1 
Bim0513

Newest additions to the family. Falcon, and Coco

After my first Betta Bronco died, I knew I had to save at least 2 more from the compounds of the pet store. I loved Bronco and am still heartbroken but hopefully this will help. I posted a picture of him as well, hes the blue one. :)

Name:  Bronco.jpeg
Views: 111
Size:  9.5 KB

Name:  Falcon.jpeg
Views: 112
Size:  5.4 KBName:  Coco.jpeg
Views: 112
Size:  8.5 KB
Bim0513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:17 PM   #2 
roadplug

ooooh, what pretty new kids you have. Is the lighter colored one a Cambodian butterfly? I think the picture looks like it. If I am wrong pls correct me :D
roadplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:29 PM   #3 
Bim0513

Thank you :) and honestly I dont think he is. Im not exactly sure, hes the same as the red one but Im not sure what theyre called. Im new to the Betta thing, so Im still getting used to the names of the species.
Old 12-08-2011, 03:44 PM   #4 
roadplug

I'm only a few months old to the 'new' betta world myself. I am so addicted! I'm up to about 26 now. I absolutely love these little fish and enjoy watching and taking care of them just as much as i did the [expensive] saltwater tanks i used to have.
Is your boy's body a light white or pink color, with red only going about halfway to the end of his fins and tail?
My boy below, "Tobey" was a red and pink Cambodian butterfly.
http://www.bettafish.com/picture.php...ictureid=20198
welcome to the forum :D
Old 12-08-2011, 11:22 PM   #5 
Bim0513

The one in the last picture is actually white with spots of light brownish purple and of course the red one is all just red. The first picture is of the late Bronco, he was all blue with a touch of green. Thats the one who got me started with bettas, I loved him, he passed away a few days ago. :(
Old 12-09-2011, 09:31 AM   #6 
roadplug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bim0513 View Post
The one in the last picture is actually white with spots of light brownish purple and of course the red one is all just red. The first picture is of the late Bronco, he was all blue with a touch of green. Thats the one who got me started with bettas, I loved him, he passed away a few days ago. :(
Aw, sry to hear about Bronco. i don't even remember my first. i found a photo of two boys i had just a few years back, 08 i think. One was all red, and the other all yellow. Congrats on your newest fish, they are both beautiful.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:57 AM   #7 
Bim0513

Thanks :/ Ill never forget Bronco though haha he was my first fish, and the first animal that I took care of alone, not like my dogs ive had that everyone kinda bought stuff for, he was my first. But I do think I lucked out on these two, they are really pretty.

Tags
new beta