Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-10-2011, 02:55 PM   #1 
Chard56

Thank you Copperarabian!!!!

I'd like to give a special thanks to Copperarabian who offered to trade her camera for some Bettas when my camera quit working. Without a camera I can't sell my Bettas and I couldn't afford to buy another one. Thank you so much Ashley, you are my hero!! Or heroine! This camera is soooooo much better and less stressfull, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!
Chard56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:25 PM   #2 
diablo13

Yay for Ashley! Awesome pics, by the way :) ive been considering buying some of you bettas when I start my 29 gallon, but I sorta need to see if I have a paypal.....XD
diablo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:30 PM   #3 
Luimeril

that was really cool of them! and, i've noticed the difference in the pictures! congrats on your new camera!
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:36 PM   #4 
Pitluvs

Proves that there are great people out there! How amazingly nice of Ashley!! Looking forwards to the new pics Chard! Wish shipping to Canada was easy haha
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:56 PM   #5 
nel3

Chard56, id like to know if you are able to ship to canada. i have seen the large variety of tail types and colours you have and in definetely interested in buying one from you when the time is right. im always amazed by your turquiose/light green line of betta. i have a thing for that kind of colour in particular. atm im at my limit for the number of betta i have but i'll definately consider asking you about your betta when the time comes.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:26 PM   #6 
Pitluvs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
Chard56, id like to know if you are able to ship to canada. i have seen the large variety of tail types and colours you have and in definetely interested in buying one from you when the time is right. im always amazed by your turquiose/light green line of betta. i have a thing for that kind of colour in particular. atm im at my limit for the number of betta i have but i'll definately consider asking you about your betta when the time comes.
He can't ship to Canada, no one in the USA can. I am unsure but you may have to contact David the transshipper and see if there is anyway for him to pull the fish from USA for you? But as far as Chard sending, it won't work :( I'd love to buy my fish from USA instead of Canada.

There is a breeder in Nova Scotia though. That's where I got my Spidey. She mostly deals with HM's.
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 06:03 PM   #7 
dramaqueen
Banned

It's nice to see 2 forum members helping each other out. :)
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 07:23 PM   #8 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitluvs View Post
He can't ship to Canada, no one in the USA can. I am unsure but you may have to contact David the transshipper and see if there is anyway for him to pull the fish from USA for you? But as far as Chard sending, it won't work :( I'd love to buy my fish from USA instead of Canada.

There is a breeder in Nova Scotia though. That's where I got my Spidey. She mostly deals with HM's.
thank you for the clarification Pitluvs. i saw he was on AB and presumed out of country was relativley easy. transhipper seems to be the only viable option if anything.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:11 PM   #9 
Silverfang

just have to reiterate, wish you could ship to Canada, there would be alot of happy forum members.

And copper, that was so awesome!
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 10:22 PM   #10 
Chard56

I've had a couple people win bids on my Bettas and pay for them only to have to tell them, when I realize they live in Canada; that I can't ship to them and refund their money. I can and did ship to Puerto Rico but that's a US territory. I don't know anything about trans shipping and have no idea where or how to go about finding out.
Chard56 is offline   Reply With Quote