Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-17-2011, 02:15 AM   #31 
LittleBettas
Member
 
LittleBettas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMoon17 View Post
haha at this rate there will be no one left to ship! Between Gizmo, Tiki and Tisia I think I'll be down to like 10 girls (not that I'm complaining!). I'm so glad everyone is enjoying these little guys and girls, it was a lot of work growing them up but this is what tells me it's all worth it and keeps me motivated! Thank you!

Thank YOU
Your fry are ALL gorgeous!
LittleBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 05:39 PM   #32 
bettalover2033
Member
 
bettalover2033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMoon17 View Post
haha at this rate there will be no one left to ship! Between Gizmo, Tiki and Tisia I think I'll be down to like 10 girls (not that I'm complaining!). I'm so glad everyone is enjoying these little guys and girls, it was a lot of work growing them up but this is what tells me it's all worth it and keeps me motivated! Thank you!
NO, thank you! You are amazing to work with and have such well communication. Very generous and goes above and beyond when is comes to the satisfying the customer and the health of her fish!

They are so energetic and "playful" if you will.
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 03:27 PM   #33 
LittleBettas
Member
 
LittleBettas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettalover2033 View Post
NO, thank you! You are amazing to work with and have such well communication. Very generous and goes above and beyond when is comes to the satisfying the customer and the health of her fish!

They are so energetic and "playful" if you will.
+1
LittleBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 06:30 PM   #34 
DarkMoon17
Member
 
DarkMoon17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: MA and MO
Well, shipping bettas is stressful enough on it's own it doesn't need any help! And I much prefer having a fun conversation and making sure everyone is happy than I care to make a few bucks... After all, this is a hobby and it's no good to have a hobby that is "just business". And let's be honest, you've sold your soul to those little suckers the second they hatch! Anything less and you've failed your role as a breeder :)
DarkMoon17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 06:54 PM   #35 
bettalover2033
Member
 
bettalover2033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
Exactly!

I think you have given me the main idea of how to pack and ship fish. (From when I opened the box)...I'm a bit scared to do so and want to try it out, but I don't think i'm too ready for that just yet. Maybe when they hatch i'll try a few times to ship some out. It's a lot of work to do so.
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 07:15 PM   #36 
DarkMoon17
Member
 
DarkMoon17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: MA and MO
Shipping is pretty straight forward once you've done it a few times but no matter how many times I box up and ship out fish I'll still worry the entire time they are in the mail! But good luck selling any fish without mailing them, it's just a necessary evil.
DarkMoon17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:13 PM   #37 
bettalover2033
Member
 
bettalover2033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMoon17 View Post
Shipping is pretty straight forward once you've done it a few times but no matter how many times I box up and ship out fish I'll still worry the entire time they are in the mail! But good luck selling any fish without mailing them, it's just a necessary evil.
I will definitely be shipping them out. Though I would like to have practice with someone that lives the closest to me so I can have a mind a little at ease. Also I think I should just look at examples to get some ideas of how other top breeders and "simple" breeders ship.

It will be WAY too much for me to sell, give away majority of the fry. I will just have to face it sooner or later. I have no problem buying online (to a certain point), but when it comes down to me shipping [FISH] I would definitely do everything in my power to make them as comfortable as possible.
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 10:14 PM   #38 
Krys
Member
 
Krys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: new hampshire
I have that tree stump decoration x3
Krys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 04:28 PM   #39 
LittleBettas
Member
 
LittleBettas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Lol, Im hoping to start breeding soon.... but Im scared to DEATH of shipping :/

Krys: Don't you love it! Im planning to get another one, they just fit so PERFECTLY!
LittleBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I may have found a tank, guys and gals BlueEyes Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories 39 08-03-2011 03:00 PM
King Orpheus aka Orphan, my betta! tahbi Betta Pictures 6 04-07-2010 05:37 AM
Troublesome gals MidnightAngel Betta Fish Care 5 11-05-2009 10:56 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.