Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-11-2011, 05:39 PM   #11 
Enbarr

what a stunning boy!! Congrats on getting him!
Enbarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 09:45 PM   #12 
kaznaradak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BartTheFish View Post
Wow, what a beaut! Where did you get him? :3

And welcome to the forum!
yeah he is really very scared and shy at first when i bought him. he was the only nicely finned and restless fellow in a line of betta cups at a local fish store here in the philippines. after a few weeks at his new home. he truned out to be a very nice and playful fella. when i come in the room he would follow me across his tank and swim frantically at the side of the tank where im closest to. and he would always swim up very fast and energetically whenever he sees my fingers on top of the tank. prolly thinking "FOOOOOOD" ????
He now has a new trick. he jumps out of the water to snitch a piece of pellet that i stick on my finger and put about 1/2 inch from the water surface, but i guess all happy bettas do this. but really fun feeding time. lol
kaznaradak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.5 gallon tank, betta, happy betta, healthy betta, male betta