Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-10-2011, 10:27 PM   #11 
purplemuffin

It would probably be really too expensive unless you had a guaranteed reason to ship 100+ bettas to Canada.. I assume you would just need to email a transhipper in Canada directly to ask how it works.
purplemuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 01:48 AM   #12 
nel3

its probably no big deal and similar to shiping a thai betta to USA/Canada. id have to ask David on pulling thru betta aross borders to be sure.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 04:48 AM   #13 
Sakura8

What I wouldn't give for a camera of the quality that Copper uses. How awesome of you, Copper. :) Taking pics is a biiiig thing for a betta breeder who sells online.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:04 AM   #14 
Silverfang

and all Coppers pictures make us drool, you'll surely impress buyers Chard!
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 02:57 PM   #15 
Myates

One day I will have a Chard fish.. one day! I so wanted one months ago.. sigh come on economy, give a sick girl a chance! hehe.. Any chance of moving back to MO anytime in the next year? lol great news and a great deal for the both of you
Myates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:11 PM   #16 
PewPewPew

Chard, have you considered getting one of those "picture boxes" many breeders use to photograph fish in? The glass/plastic is thin, doesnt distort at all and helps to keep the fish more or less still, considering they are rather small. You can also try out those beanie babies display cases, I know a breeder who does an it helps get clear shots :D

I can see a nice improvement in photo quality, Im very very happy for you and hope things just get better and better :)
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:20 PM   #17 
laughing

Can I trade things, too?!

So nice of Ashley, she's always helping people out. You go CopperArabian!!!
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 05:49 PM   #18 
Chard56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myates View Post
One day I will have a Chard fish.. one day! I so wanted one months ago.. sigh come on economy, give a sick girl a chance! hehe.. Any chance of moving back to MO anytime in the next year? lol great news and a great deal for the both of you
It was either loose my property in Arkansas or sell my mobile home in Missouri at a great loss. I had a neighbor on each side of me in the moblie home park that were constantly calling the police, fire department, family services, the landlord, electric company and a few others and making up reports so it wasn't that hard of a decision to leave. The local police would show up with a social worker and apologise because they had to follow through with a report. I'd get a letter in the mail that there was no evidence to back up their claims but that gets awfully annoying once or twice a month. The last time one of them reported that I had pushed my 8 year old into the dumpster on her bike causing her to cut her knee and that she had head lice so bad her hair was missing in spots. Also that I locked them in and or out of the house and didn't feed them. The police or the social workers neither one said anything at the time but when I got the usual letter stating that there was no evidence found to substantiate their claim the last paragragh said, and I quote, "There was no evidence of a pipe bomb,". A pipe bomb! What a complete and total -------------------------! You don't want to know what I wanted to type there. So I moved to Arkansas to avoid going to jail for beating the crap out of the jerks next door! Where in MO do you live darlin'?
Chard56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 05:55 PM   #19 
PewPewPew

Hahaha, those guys are jerks! Good for you for getting out of there.
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 06:29 PM   #20 
Myates

I don't blame you! Holy cow.. I'll msg ya :)
Myates is offline   Reply With Quote