Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Meet the Betta Keepers
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-12-2011, 08:55 AM   #1 
Captain Jim Dandy

Hello All

Good morning everyone. I'm Captain Jim Dandy-- a new member and betta keeper. I have three males and two females in each of their own ten gallon aquariums.I joined your very helpful and lifesaving forum{thanks for accepting me} because my first fish--a pretty red delta started tailbiting. I thought I had let him get rot.I read and enjoy this page about half my free time. I have been trying to get pics to you but am new and ignorant on computer. I am 59 years old-- Like to hunt and fish and nature in general.Can't buy from you guys til 100 posts so I'll be filling up on information for awhile. Peace and good current. CJD
Captain Jim Dandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:17 AM   #2 
Oldfishlady

Nice to meet you CJD....welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of Betta keeping......

I hear ya on the computer stuff....I am a bit computer challenged myself....lol...we didn't have them growing up or even in the work place for a long time and even then... I admit...I resisted change....lol.....good ole pen and paper...hard copy is what I felt safest with....lol...how times have changed.....keep up or get left behind...thats for sure......Now one of these days I am going to learn how to text...but I can't figure it out on a rotary phone....lol.....
Oldfishlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:06 AM   #3 
Captain Jim Dandy

Yes it's hard being out of the technical loop but I'm trying to pick it up. I have a decent{Kodak C-330} camera a UBS cable, I'm on Kodakshare and photobucket-- Have been able to load photos to catalog That's as far as I can get. Where I grew up-Johnstown, Pa. we asked the operater to connect whether local or long distance.
Captain Jim Dandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:56 AM   #4 
dramaqueen
Banned

Hello and welcome to the forum, CJD.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote