Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-28-2012, 10:25 PM   #1031 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Thanks. It IS a good feeling to know you fixed something without help but we're going to go ahead and get a new toilet for the third bathroom. I'm afraid ghat if we get a handyman he'll fix it then something else will happen and I'll have to end up replace it anyway. Considering we're selling next year we might as well get a new one.
Yeah, that sounds like the best plan there...
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:20 AM   #1032 
dramaqueen
Banned

Most repairmen charge 50-60$ just to pull up in your driveway on top of everything else.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:52 PM   #1033 
dramaqueen
Banned

I went to Petsmart today and they had gorgeous plakats! They just got a new shipment in today. Gah I wanted to buy 2 or 3! Am I turning into a hoarder or what? Lol. I saw a little black one that had a little white on his fins. I wish I could get him. And there was another one that looked like a doubletail plakat but I couldn't really tell what color he was because of the blue water. I want him, too. Lol
Old 08-30-2012, 10:32 AM   #1034 
Bettanewbie60

LOL@hoarder...I just said that about myself yesterday when I looked in my room and saw 6 tanks! Of course I had to maneuver through my pack of 3 dogs to get to my room ha ha ha...I just love my animals! Still thinking about the HM at Petsmart too...I can see the divorce papers now lol!
Old 08-30-2012, 11:55 AM   #1035 
dramaqueen
Banned

lol. My mom doesn't say much about my fish any more. I might get that black plakat if he's still there the next time I go. It can be an early birthday present from me to me. lol
Old 08-30-2012, 02:21 PM   #1036 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
lol. My mom doesn't say much about my fish any more. I might get that black plakat if he's still there the next time I go. It can be an early birthday present from me to me. lol
Girl..I like your logic! I need to get some heaters, and at least one 2.5g tank before adding any more fish...I hate being responsible sometimes! LOL
Old 08-30-2012, 02:32 PM   #1037 
dramaqueen
Banned

As much as I do for her she shouldn't complain. I've had to pay for medicine for her and pay her insurance premium every month because she can't afford it. I can't either but I'm not making the house payment or the hoa fee, either. If I got the black plakat he would have to go into a gallon container until someone dies. It seems like I've been getting into white and black bettas lately. By the way, Boo built me a bubblenest today!! It's his first. :)
Old 08-30-2012, 02:41 PM   #1038 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
As much as I do for her she shouldn't complain. I've had to pay for medicine for her and pay her insurance premium every month because she can't afford it. I can't either but I'm not making the house payment or the hoa fee, either. If I got the black plakat he would have to go into a gallon container until someone dies. It seems like I've been getting into white and black bettas lately. By the way, Boo built me a bubblenest today!! It's his first. :)
Congrats on the bubble nest! Caring for you mom is awesome hon...I miss mine so much! And yeah, I was gonna mention you and the whole black/white thing lately..funny how we get stuck on liking certain things...I still need to post updated pics of my bettas, including my new one.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:51 PM   #1039 
marktrc

Does that mean my life is more boring if I keep reading your thread? :)
I think I'm stuck on black white bettas too. And also pastels and coppers. And maybe orange and greens...
marktrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:47 PM   #1040 
dramaqueen
Banned

Yellows and reds, etc. Lol Does it make you a boring person if you read my thread? Lol