Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-10-2012, 11:29 AM   #171 
dramaqueen
Banned

Notice the teacup in the pic. lol I'm sitting here drinking tea right now. We're waiting for the handyman to call so we can get the smoke detectors installed. Darn it, I just realized he has to come in my room to do one and I need to pick up some stuff to make the room less messy. Grrr! lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:21 PM   #172 
dramaqueen
Banned

We got the new smoke detectors put in this afternoon. They're a lot nicer than the old ones. The old ones turned yellow and looked horrible. I've got to be down at my clubhouse in 45 minutes for rehearsal. I really need to get working on memorizing my lines for the skit I'm in.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:45 PM   #173 
mardi

That is one cute bubble nest! I'm glad you got the smoke detectors installed, and I hope rehearsal went well.
mardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:42 PM   #174 
dramaqueen
Banned

I was getting ready to head down to the clubhouse when a girl in my group called, saying she was already down there. So I go down and we go in. We chatted for a few minutes and no one else showed up so we decided to run through the script a few times. Then my cell phone rings. It's one of the girls asking if we were at my clubhouse. I said yes. She asked if anyone else was there and I said yes. She goes on to tell me she thought we were meeting at church, blah, blah, blah. I thought she knew where we were meeting because 2 people called her Sunday to let her know. She asked if it would be worth her while to just come on over. I told her the other girl was pressed for time and we needed to leave because my homeowners' board was meeting at 7:00pm. She sounded kind of put out but why was it my responsibility to make sure she knew where we were meeting since 2 other people called and should have let her know? End of rant. lol
Old 01-11-2012, 07:09 AM   #175 
dramaqueen
Banned

It's supposed to rain all day today then change over to snow. I'll try to get some pics if we get a halfway decent amount. OK, back to bed. lol
Old 01-11-2012, 07:23 PM   #176 
Sakura8

Did things eventually work out with your skit rehearsal? Some people. These days, with cellphones and so many other ways to stay in touch, there's really no excuse to not know where everyone was meeting.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 07:33 PM   #177 
dramaqueen
Banned

Just me and 1 other girl. This kind of stuff happened the last time we did a dinner theater. Last time my group was getting ready to leave and several other people showed up and I was like ...what?? They told me that since there were people in my skit that were in theirs they decided to rehearse at my clubhouse! I had no idea other people were going to show up. I told them I hadn't planned on staying another whole hour, especially since I wasn't in their skit. I was just providing a place for them to rehearse. Made me mad that they didn't ask me first.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:36 PM   #178 
diablo13

Aw, DQ, your life isn't boring!!!!!....I should probably read the thread first XD gimme a couple of minutes.
diablo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 07:36 PM   #179 
Sakura8

DQ, wow, talk about taking advantage of you! Sheesh. That was pretty rude not to clear it with you first.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:06 PM   #180 
dramaqueen
Banned

Well, it better not happen again or I'll have to say something to my drama director.
Yeah, Diablo, my life IS pretty boring.