Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-30-2013, 03:35 PM   #1871 
logisticsguy

Wishing you the best DQ. Moving can be so stressful and emotional. Those are some beauty fish from Myates. Good luck!
logisticsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:11 PM   #1872 
dramaqueen
Banned

Thank you. Yes, it's been emotional. I only got along with about 3 people in my neighborhood so I'll miss them but the rest can go to you know where. Lol. We lived in Kentucky for 20 years and until about 6 or 7 years ago we spent holidays alone. My family in Kentucky sucks. This stupid cousin's wife whom the family can't stand was over on moving day. She just had knee replacement surgery and she had to use the restroom. Of course there was stuff in her way. She looks at me and says if you don't movethaat stuff right now I'm going to pee my pants. She had no business at my house that day anyway.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 07:40 PM   #1873 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Thank you. Yes, it's been emotional. I only got along with about 3 people in my neighborhood so I'll miss them but the rest can go to you know where. Lol. We lived in Kentucky for 20 years and until about 6 or 7 years ago we spent holidays alone. My family in Kentucky sucks. This stupid cousin's wife whom the family can't stand was over on moving day. She just had knee replacement surgery and she had to use the restroom. Of course there was stuff in her way. She looks at me and says if you don't movethaat stuff right now I'm going to pee my pants. She had no business at my house that day anyway.
Am I the only one who would have said "Well I guess you're going to be wet in about 5 minutes"? What a tool.
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:58 PM   #1874 
dramaqueen
Banned

Yeah, she's a real witch. I'm sure they'll want to visit us here too. I wanted SO bad to let her have it the other day but I decided to be nice for the sake of my cousin who has done stuff for us.
Old 06-02-2013, 11:24 PM   #1875 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Did you change the name of your journal?
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:55 AM   #1876 
dramaqueen
Banned

Yeah, I did. My life is still boring but I have so much stuff to learn around here. lol
Old 06-03-2013, 07:59 PM   #1877 
dramaqueen
Banned

Our stuff arrived and is in storage nearby and cost us $1000 less than we were originally quoted. Now my SIL wants us to look into getting an apartment. I don't think so!
Old 06-03-2013, 08:58 PM   #1878 
registereduser

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Our stuff arrived and is in storage nearby and cost us $1000 less than we were originally quoted. Now my SIL wants us to look into getting an apartment. I don't think so!
They offer you a place to stay for a month then want you to get an apt.?

Hasn't you brother been looking for a house for you? He knows the area best.
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 11:34 PM   #1879 
dramaqueen
Banned

He took us to an area we found on the Internet and we went through 2 houses. One was sold and the other one is still under construction. It's my SIL that thinks we need to be in an apartment because of my mom's health problems. Ar can't afford assisted living and if we got an apartment it would probably cost $1000 a month and we'd still be cooking and cleaning for ourselves. She forgets that my mom has had plenty of experience buying and selling houses. She ol also thinks I can't take care of a dog. I'm not responsible enough. Lol
Old 06-04-2013, 08:23 AM   #1880 
registereduser

SIL is a real peach
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote