Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-29-2012, 03:48 PM   #301 
dramaqueen
Banned

Rehearsal went well tonight. We'll rehearse this tuesday for an hour then we're off until Sunday. Then we rehearse monday, wednesday, thursday and friday, then Saturday and Sunday it's showtime! The only thing I'm not looking forward to is working with the youth. Last time they started chowing down on the pizza before our director was done with us. I'm hoping they have better manners this time.I don't have to worry about a costume. I'll be wearing jeans and a sweater or long sleeved shirt. My only props will be a shopping bag and a purse.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 04:04 PM   #302 
Sakura8

Nice you don't have to worry about a costume or props. Makes for a nice low budget. :) And what's with youth and their manners these days? *waves walking stick angrily*
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 04:25 PM   #303 
dramaqueen
Banned

One of them a couple of years ago got pizza sauce all over a new white shirt I was wearing. I kind of think this one girl did it on purpose. We always have stuff to eat when we have long rehearsals. Sometimes we go from 6 in the evening until 10 pm. Sometimes tempers can flare, too. One time we were told to come in this one certain door but when I tried it it was locked. I pounded on that door for 10 minutes in the rain before I was let in. I was NOT happy and I let my director know about it, too. lol
Old 01-30-2012, 12:26 PM   #304 
dramaqueen
Banned

We're going out for lunch with a friend.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:03 PM   #305 
dramaqueen
Banned

We had a very good rehearsal this afternoon. We must have gone over the skit at least 6 or 7 times. We have a little over a week until the dinner theater.
Old 01-31-2012, 07:28 PM   #306 
mardi

Glad to hear you had a good rehearsal!

I can't believe it's only a little over a week until your dinner theater. Time sure does fly by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
We had a very good rehearsal this afternoon. We must have gone over the skit at least 6 or 7 times. We have a little over a week until the dinner theater.
mardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:13 PM   #307 
dramaqueen
Banned

Yeah, it does. It looks like my mom is going after all. We're having something other than chicken cordon bleu this time. lol My mom hates chicken cordon bleu. lol
Old 01-31-2012, 11:37 PM   #308 
dramaqueen
Banned

Here are a few pics from past rehearsals.
Attached Images

Old 01-31-2012, 11:43 PM   #309 
Sakura8

Your church gym looks almost exactly like our old church gym, before we moved to a bigger facility. Ah, brings back memories. Haha, looks like you're all having fun. :)
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:43 PM   #310 
dramaqueen
Banned

The first pic is of our Valentine banquet last year. I'm not in any of the pics. The next 3 are from a play we did. Notice the guy in the striped outfit. It was supposed to be a bathing suit. lol Then there is the pic of the guy in a nun's outfit. lol Then there are the nuns performing. lol The next to last one is from a skit I was in. MB stands for Marriage Bank. In the last one, the orange stuff was supposed to be meatloaf. lol It was made from playdough, I think. lol