Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-14-2012, 12:44 AM   #371 
dramaqueen
Banned

It has been pretty quiet here today. I'm done with my dinner theater so now I can catch up on my waster changes. Poor fishies. lol I wish I had more energy. I feel so tired.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:47 PM   #372 
dramaqueen
Banned

Almost got in a car accident this afternoon. We were driving down the road like normal and this idiot came straight for us on the driver's side.My mom laid on the horn. There is no way they could not have seen us coming. We were right in front of them. They missed us by a couple of inches.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:41 PM   #373 
mardi

Glad to hear the show went well!

And Yikes! about the car almost hitting you. I've had a car almost sideswipe me and another car run through a four way stop, when it was my turn, all within the last week. -sigh-

And your energy will come back soon enough. I remember very well how rehearsals and performing can take it out a person. Just eat right and catch up on your rest, and you'll be back to the way you were before in no time!

mardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:16 AM   #374 
dramaqueen
Banned

Thanks, Mardi. I need to do somemopping and vaccuuming that I didn't do last week. lol Tonight I made taco soup for dinner and made cookies but they were from a mix. lol I did frost them, though. lol
Old 02-15-2012, 02:46 AM   #375 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by mardi View Post
Glad to hear the show went well!

And Yikes! about the car almost hitting you. I've had a car almost sideswipe me and another car run through a four way stop, when it was my turn, all within the last week. -sigh-

And your energy will come back soon enough. I remember very well how rehearsals and performing can take it out a person. Just eat right and catch up on your rest, and you'll be back to the way you were before in no time!

Oh geez, why is it that it seems the idiots come out all on the same day too? I noticed that when driving the other day and almost getting hit several times and having a couple cars pull out in front, and a big truck back into the road at the same time I was coming through. makes me wonder how people get their liscense.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:58 AM   #376 
dramaqueen
Banned

Then there are people who walk in front of or behind a moving car. I think they WANT to get hit so they can sue you. Unless they get killed.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:58 AM   #377 
Shirleythebetta

yea reminds me of this dumb little kid I knew when I was about 13. He would walk out in front of cars when we played on the street for fun. He thought it was funny when they slammed on their brakes. I yelled at him about it and he said "I don't care they HAVE to stop" dumb statement for an 11 year old boy who should know better. A car yes does have to attempt to stop but that doesn't mean they won't hit you.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:19 AM   #378 
dramaqueen
Banned

People were nuts yesterday. We have to go out today because my mom has a doctor's appointment.
Old 02-16-2012, 12:51 AM   #379 
dramaqueen
Banned

Nothing new to report tonight. I might try to walk to Petsmart tomorrow weather permitting and if I feel like it. I need to get some mopping done.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:17 PM   #380 
dramaqueen
Banned

Well, I did my housecleaning but not all of it. lol I might try to get to Petsmart tomorrow since I didn't go today. I'm afraid thst if I see some really nice bettas then it will depress me because I can't get anymore.