Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-19-2011, 07:22 PM   #41 
mardi

Glad to hear your song went well, DQ! Did you get up and sing or was it instrumental? Either way, I have to admire anyone who can get up in front of a lot of people and perform like that.
mardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:29 PM   #42 
dramaqueen
Banned

Yes, I got up and sang. I use an accompaniment cd for my music. I've been doing it for 25 years now but I still get nervous.lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 09:25 PM   #43 
Sakura8

I adore Panera's broccoli cheese soup. It's the best I've tasted.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:54 PM   #44 
mardi

Very nice! I was in chorus for years, and still never got over getting a bit of stage fright before singing in front of a crowd either. 25 years is amazing! You must really have a passion for singing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Yes, I got up and sang. I use an accompaniment cd for my music. I've been doing it for 25 years now but I still get nervous.lol
Old 12-20-2011, 01:15 AM   #45 
dramaqueen
Banned

lol, yeah, I do. I'm also on the drama team at church. We'll start rehearsing for our Valentine banquet probably in January.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:10 PM   #46 
dramaqueen
Banned

Not much going on today. A cousin of ours stopped by and gave us a gift card so that was nice. I changed McGee's water and now I'm just hanging out here.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:03 PM   #47 
dramaqueen
Banned

I absolutely cannot stand people at the store who won't put their baskets where they belong! They leave them in parking spaces because they're too darn lazy to walk a few steps to put them where they belong! I had to get out of the car and remove a cart before my mother could pull into it. And why do people have to wait until the last minute to get their turkey and all the trimmings? If it weren't for the last minute things wouldn't get done.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:47 PM   #48 
Sakura8

And like there isn't a shortage of parking spaces as it is, but to have the spaces there are taken up by carts is enough to make you want to just ram them with your car. The carts, not the people. No, well, actually the people too.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:47 PM   #49 
mardi

I hear you on that! I can't count the number of times I've had to get out and move a cart, or had to park at an angle because someone was too lazy to put their cart in the cart return.

I have to admit, i'm one of those people who waits until the last minute for everything. I went out and got a bunch of groceries today; I'm not about to feel like I need anything over the next couple of days. This is my first Christmas not working retail in over three years, i'm not about to start dealing with crowds now. lol

I'm sorry you had to deal with all of that, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I absolutely cannot stand people at the store who won't put their baskets where they belong! They leave them in parking spaces because they're too darn lazy to walk a few steps to put them where they belong! I had to get out of the car and remove a cart before my mother could pull into it. And why do people have to wait until the last minute to get their turkey and all the trimmings? If it weren't for the last minute things wouldn't get done.
Old 12-22-2011, 12:31 AM   #50 
dramaqueen
Banned

Well, it turns out that we need to make a run back to the store for about 4 or 5 things for dinner monday. lol I really would like to walk to Petsmart but it's supposed to rain tomorrow so that's probably out.