Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-30-2012, 01:25 PM   #891 
dramaqueen
Banned

I might take a walk to Petsmart. It's the end of the month and I don't have any extra money so I won't be buying anything. Lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:35 PM   #892 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I might take a walk to Petsmart. It's the end of the month and I don't have any extra money so I won't be buying anything. Lol
LOL...I applied for a job there, and called them about my application this morning. The lady I spoke with was kind of snotty to me, so might be a good thing I don't work there. I doubt I would have much of my paycheck left if I did get the job!
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 03:26 PM   #893 
dramaqueen
Banned

I applied there a long time ago, about 4 months ago and I talked to the manager and he said he had a stack of applications to go through but would call me if they wanted an interview. They never called.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:49 PM   #894 
dramaqueen
Banned

These are pics of McGee sleeping in his little hut with his tail hanging out. It's night time and the pics aren't very good but you can see his tail hanging out. Name:  001.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  23.0 KB

Name:  002.jpg
Size:  23.8 KB

Name:  003.jpg
Size:  22.0 KB
Old 07-31-2012, 12:00 AM   #895 
Bettanewbie60

Cool pics of his tail sticking out! And yah, I don't expect to hear from them either. It's so hard to get a job after being a housewife for 13 years..sigh
Old 07-31-2012, 12:17 AM   #896 
dramaqueen
Banned

I've never had a "real" job, meaning a regular 9 to 5 job. I've done plenty of volunteer work, though. Maybe I'm over qualified because of my degree? lol
Old 07-31-2012, 11:25 AM   #897 
dramaqueen
Banned

Rant : I have a cousin who is a real jerk! Two years ago he kept his Mercedes in our garage. He figured that if my brother had his suv in our garage for 3 years then so could he. My brother was living in Germany for 3 years. So my cousin got mad when I told them that it was rather in convenient to have his car there because it was hard for my mom to pull our car in and out and I couldn't get in or out of the car unless it was outside. Well long story short they've.be'en holding a g. rudge against me for 2 years now. More later. Dr appt now.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:55 PM   #898 
dramaqueen
Banned

Okay, back from my Dr appointment. I go in and this young Dr comes kn and he has such a thick accent that I couldn't understand anything he said. Finally he finished looking at my hand and told me to wait there. Then this other doctor comes in and he had an accent but was mu h easier to understand. Lol. I got a shot of cortisone in my wrist/thumb area and a brace to wear. If I'm not better in 3 months then I might have to have surgery.
Anyway, back to my cousin. Lol. They come out this way all the time and never stop by and they eat at a restaurant right across the street from us and never ask us to join them. It's like we don't even exist to these people! Now today my brother gets an e mail from my cousin asking what was up with my mom and me. He told them we were moving to Texas. That will give them something to talk about.
Old 07-31-2012, 04:14 PM   #899 
ZergyMonster

Seems like every family has some kind of beef with each other. (Mmmm Beef...) But yeah, that does seem very odd that he would all of a sudden flip out.
ZergyMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 04:18 PM   #900 
Bettanewbie60

Sorry about all the family drama...I can so relate! I'm glad you got some treatment for your wrist...I hope it's feeling a bit better! Hugs