Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-14-2011, 12:05 AM   #1 
erinandares

I Wish I Could Answer My Own Questions, Lol!

So I have a few questions floating around in my mind. My mind is also mush, so I require assistance. Pleeeease. (Sorry, my OP posts are always walls of text. -.-)

First is there a reason Hermes always stripes up when he sleeps? I think he might not feel safe enough, but I just basically doubled the plant cover... And it's only while he's sleeping, never during the day or while he's just swimming around. And he has his own cave to go down into. He's just too stubborn to do it. *shakes fist at 20gal*

And also, I was thinking of getting a few ghost shrimp buddies for the divided ten. How many could go into the five gallon sections? And could I do one or two with Banana Fish? He lives in a heated 2.5, but no filter... Will that be an issue? And the thing about his ES just popped into my head. He has eternal swimming issues. He can't stay upright after I take him off it no matter how long he's been on it. :/ Argh.
erinandares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:28 AM   #2 
Pitluvs

I have no idea on the ES and shrimp, but I would put some shrimp in those tanks :) Good luck!! Think of this as a friendly topic bump haha
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:42 AM   #3 
erinandares

Whooo! Lol, I wanna do it. I probably will, after we get back from Mississippi for Christmas. I'm just iffy on Banana Fish's shrimp buds. I mean... They have an exoskeleton, so maybe they would be fine. But then again, I don't know anything about ES and shrimp, either.
erinandares is offline   Reply With Quote