Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-06-2011, 10:52 AM   #1 
Rosso1011

Gamer Thread

As someone who grew up with video games, I would like to hear about your favorite gaming systems and some of your favorite games.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:09 AM   #2 
Tikibirds

Favorite gaming system? Probably Sega Genesis. I was kinda old when we first got it - in high school at the time. But my sister and I had a blast playing mortal Kombat and Sonic.

We also play this when we viait my dad's cabin. Not much to do there except play primitive games or do outside stuff

These days I sometimes play WoW.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:10 PM   #3 
BeautifulBetta

Oh goodness lmao. Well, I like my PS3 more than my 360, because most of my friends are on there, and the internet is free haha. Favourite game would have to be either Call of Duty 4, or Modern warfare 2.
BeautifulBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 04:07 PM   #4 
Rosso1011

As of right now, my newest gaming system is my Wii. I still have an old Xbox and PS2. I can't say I have a favorite because sometimes I'll go back to playing my old games when I'm tired of Wii.

My Favorite games are 1st person shooters and racing games. I am addicted to Mario Kart Wii. Resident Evil 4 was fun, Manhunt 2 was good and one of my favorite that falls into another category is Punch-Out Wii.

I think I would prefer to get an Xbox 360 just because I am more used to Xbox. Might have to look up some of the games first. I know a lot of the games I want to play come out on both systems.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:41 PM   #5 
Banicks

Any PC I've custom built. PC flogs console gaming any day!

Favourite games: Call of Duty series, Battlefield series, Medal of Honor (2010)
Banicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:12 PM   #6 
Roxy

My PC :) ( I built it myself )

As for my favorite games: Battlefield 3, Final Fantasy series, World of Warcraft, and Xenosaga series.
Roxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 07:09 AM   #7 
Rosso1011

I see a lot of pc builders on here. I used to be into pc repair. It's been a while though since I've built a pc.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:44 AM   #8 
SnowySurface

Ah...the memories. X3

It started with Nintendo because I was really young (about 5-ish) and couldn't play much more than Mario. I didn't own my own until I was about 8 or so.

Then it was Sega Gensis followed by Sega Saturn when it was cheap because it was becoming obsolete. ^_^;

Then Nintendo 64 was the best ever during highschool because of Mario Kart 64 and the Zelda games I played.

PlayStation 2 was my favorite for a while until I got my PS3 which is now being used as a blue ray player. Both are set up on my TV Storage Combo so I guess they tie as my favorite system. XD I do know my favorite games are the Kingdom Heart Series games and the PS3 plays Blue Ray disks. So I guess that's part of the reason why my PS2 and PS3 get to be displayed in my apartment. ^_^;

I had a lot of hand held games as well for when I was traveling. Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advanced, Game Gear, and Nintendo DS. Game gear sucked with battery life but I think I played my DS to death at this point. But I haven't gotten the most resent DS yet. I guess I'm just attached to the original. Or I haven't bothered because now I'm the one who does the driving for CT or MA trips. I'm not a bored passenger anymore.

And I still have every system listed above. My closet is full of my old games because I'm too attached to sell. It's not like my old Gensis is worth $1000 or anything crazy like that. So I'm holding on to them as long as I can. X3

After re-reading to look for mistakes, I have no idea if I actually answered the question. XD
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:55 AM   #9 
Rosso1011

Snowy. You kinda did answer the question, although I'm not sure if that means you still play any of the games or not. ^_^(). Trust me, I wish I had kept some of my older systems. There's this game out for another system, I think maybe N64, and to this day it still costs quite a bit. I miss that game so much, but it's quite a price to pay for an older game that I don't even have the system for.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:08 AM   #10 
Super Sly

I like this thread. The game sytems that i currently have are but not limited to ps3(my favorite), xbox, xbox 360, wii, super nintendo, regular nintendo, ps2, maybe a ps1 floating around somewhere, multiple gameboys, nintendo 64, most of the segas I think thats about it. My favorite game at this particular moment would have to be saints row the third, but any game you set in front of me im bound to play sometime or another. The ps3 is my favorite new game system but nothing can beat the original nes. Favorite game for the nes would of course have to be mario. Oh yeah I had a DS at one point for about 2 days but traded it off for like 60 bucks worth of stuff, I wasn't too thrilled with it and haven't had one since.
Super Sly is offline   Reply With Quote