Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-15-2011, 01:33 AM   #1 
erinandares

Does Banana Fish Need to Come With?

I'm leaving for Mississippi on the 20th. We'll be gone probably six or seven days, and the drive takes probably eight or nine hours... I'll be fine with leaving the ten and twenty up with the fishies in them. They won't be getting food, but eh, it won't kill them. They might be mad at me, but they better love the stuffing out of me after I come home and finally feed them! Lol.

Anyway, I was wondering if it would be worth it to bring Banana Fish with me... It's a very long drive, and I don't want him to be stressed. But he has to have ES. And his small, unfiltered tank requires twice weekly water changes. I suppose I could see if a friend would be willing to take him for me... My dad was just like "I don't want Christmas to be all about Banana Fish". Which IMO is very rude of him to say since that was not my intention at all. I just don't want to come home to Banana Fish floating on his side again. :/ Or worse... He's my special baby. D:

And... the only friends I trust are a brother and sister. One says only friendless losers love fish (-.-), and the other has three fish already. Plus, their house is a zoo- people wise. I don't trust their two year old nephew or any of the other little kids running around. >:/ Ughhhhh. Despair.
erinandares is offline   Reply With Quote