Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Memorials
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-19-2011, 09:10 AM   #1 
TwilightNite

Unhappy Goodbye Lightning :(

Lightning, you were so sweet, one of the best fish I ever had....... I never would think that you would be gone so soon......... You were perfectly fine just a day or two ago....... I don't know what I did wrong..... I know it was not my choice if you stayed or left in your final hour...... I felt helpless and stayed by your QT tank the whole time........ All those fun times together we had all those days just watching your sweet face.... I fell in love with you just in July.... Took you from a friend in another state...... You survived the trek home in my lap and how wonderful it was to take you home..... That warm feeling as red as your body..... But when your time came it was not prepared for...... I know God made the right choice by taking you to Heaven, you are where you will be happy for eternity...... But it is not fair that you had to leave..... You were my pride.... My joy.... But I tell you don't look at me and feel sorry it was not your fault that you died... But don't worry my fishy boy, I am coming for you... I will remember you forever.... Believe in me..... My fish, and never forget me! I love you.... and I know goodbye is never the end It is only the beginning of the next chapter . Life ends with a tear.... and there is no way around it....
Attached Images

Last edited by TwilightNite; 12-19-2011 at 09:14 AM.
TwilightNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 06:15 PM   #2 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm so sorry about Lightning.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lightning, memorial