Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Meet the Betta Keepers
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-25-2011, 10:55 PM   #11 
Sena Hansler

yes you have The one dream I am aiming towards, is that betta rescue
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...00003255531299
found there And on top of it, I will be seeing if I cannot sell drawings/art I do, for that rescue, and whatever else I can do...
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:05 AM   #12 
Sakura8

Hi Sena, nice to meet you. I'm another math case. XD I'm so bad at math, it's not even funny anymore. But even if math isn't our best subject, at least we know our fish, right?
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:28 AM   #13 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Hi Sena

More employers are hiring based on talent and experience these days because just about everyone has a college degree. So having one doesn't make you stand out any more.

I hope you realize your dreams. Just keep them somewhere in the front of your mind instead of the back.
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 10:53 AM   #14 
Sena Hansler

Lol, hello Sakura :p and yes, fish is one thing I cannot screw up (in anyone's eyes) since I'm one of the top fish people probably in this town
And hello Romad :p
Well, my talents cannot get me a job here :( This town sucks lol. For art - they'd rather you have a bachelor's degree for stuff like tattoo design (it DOESNT take a degree to do it! I've already been doing it! ><) which makes no sense to me...

Otherwise I'd be very much well off.
Old 12-29-2011, 12:37 PM   #15 
erinandares

Hey, Sena. We're in much the same situation. And now, I can't join the air force like I was going to. ): On top of that, this town is saturated with middle aged people who were laid off and are taking all the jobs that had been good for teenagers and young people just entering the job market... So you aren't alone. We'll suffer through together, yeah? :p
erinandares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:08 PM   #16 
Sena Hansler

yup And I know!! I am actually in a middle age/retiree town.

Oh, and you know the asylum in Ponoka? Yeah well when they have severe cases they send them on over to us O_O
Old 12-29-2011, 01:45 PM   #17 
erinandares

I'm from Kentucky. Lol. But there's an asylum my drama coach used to work at a few towns over. He would tell the weirdest stories. o-o

Haha, the only job I can get is inventory taker. >.> Really...?
Old 12-29-2011, 02:38 PM   #18 
Sena Hansler

I sadly, work at Wamart because (believe it or not) Walmart took down 16 stores year one of become a bigger store. Year 2, 6. Year 3, 5. that's right. I counted. and this year, 3. They demolished all the good stores by putting them out of business, and really they treat us like dirt.

And god forbid them to till train me I'm in the fashions department. I am cluterphobic with people (YES it is possible) and couldn't handle till lol!!

I'd rather your job ;( I'm living off of 50 dollars for groceries. and pennies for the phone.
Old 12-29-2011, 03:39 PM   #19 
erinandares

Wow. :/ I think I'd rather have your job. But as long as I'm working nights, I don't care. :p I actually don't have the job, but I'm scheduling an interview for the fourth. I'm gonna take it if they offer it after the interview, just because it's the only job I can get. >.> Lolol. It's actually a company that sends out employees for other companies to do their inventories for them. Since I don't have the job, I have just over fifty dollars to my name.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:56 PM   #20 
Sena Hansler

lol I am getting 12 hours a week because the new store manager says we are getting cut backs. BEFORE christmas rather than the usual January/February. Well, 10 of us are looking for new jobs. No one is doing super hard labor (like I did tody, prolly costing my poor damaged wrist (nerves) any justice) for pennies.