Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-09-2011, 10:14 PM   #1 
ManInBlack2010
Member
 
ManInBlack2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Indiana
my babies *pic heavy*

So i have a LOT of pets

so first of this is Izzy (Izzy vom Landheim BH) a german working line german shepherd. She is owned by my boss but lives with me and i train her as my work project, she just turned 2 in october




Roscoe (Roscoe's Blu MoonShine RN CD) my 4 year old male Doberman Pinscher. He was my first purebred dog i bought for $200 so i could start showing against adults. I also showed him in youth shows and won Champion in my division all 3 years, high point one year and reserve high point our last year




Blue (My Blu Bubbah CD) my 9 year old Great Dane mix. He started my career in dog training. I showed him in 4h for 5 years, winning Champion in our division each year and high point once. My sister has since shown him and he has still won CH and has won high point twice. He is also a certified therapy dog and we visit recovering patients in the hospital.



My Cats:
Duke: my 8 year old male domestic short hair that thinks he's a dog


Delilah my 6 year old domestic short hair, she's my sweetie, sitting on my lap right now :D



Precious... my 4 year old domestic long hair... who is far from precious... an absolute pain in the butt - this is a kitten picture of her





Here are some of my deceased/sold pets:
Cheyene, austrialian shep mix that lived to be 13


Peanut, my first pony:
ManInBlack2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 01:53 PM   #2 
Leeniex
Member
 
Leeniex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CT
Beautiful furry babies. I love Blue, what a sweet face!
Leeniex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 07:04 PM   #3 
ManInBlack2010
Member
 
ManInBlack2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeniex View Post
Beautiful furry babies. I love Blue, what a sweet face!
thanks, he's a complete sweetie, couldn't ask for a better dog, lol
ManInBlack2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 07:14 PM   #4 
vaygirl
Member
 
vaygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Middlesex County, NJ
Izzy is gorgeous! I've always wanted a shepard. <3

And I thought the Precious picture was funny. She kinda looks like she's ready to get into trouble. :P
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:03 PM   #5 
TielBird101
Member
 
TielBird101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: In a land of Sunshine, Lollipops, and rainbows XD
You've got some wonderful pets there, ManInBlack! ^.^
IKR! My GR was $250. :P I wanted to adopt but after one incident our dad was kinda leery about shelters. She is the ONLY dog who cost over a $100 in our house. My lil sister's PeekaPoo was rescued from a puppy mill, but has turned out to be the best of the whole lot. ^.^ And my older sister's dog, she bought from someone who's dog's bred "accidentally".

BTW I live in Indiana too! We're in Southern. ::)
TielBird101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:21 PM   #6 
ManInBlack2010
Member
 
ManInBlack2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaygirl View Post
Izzy is gorgeous! I've always wanted a shepard. <3

And I thought the Precious picture was funny. She kinda looks like she's ready to get into trouble. :P
Thanks she's a lot prettier in person, lol, really proud of her, she's a package deal, a brain, the looks and a great temperment, lol

and yeah precious is a troublemaker, lol


Quote:
Originally Posted by TielBird101 View Post
You've got some wonderful pets there, ManInBlack! ^.^
IKR! My GR was $250. :P I wanted to adopt but after one incident our dad was kinda leery about shelters. She is the ONLY dog who cost over a $100 in our house. My lil sister's PeekaPoo was rescued from a puppy mill, but has turned out to be the best of the whole lot. ^.^ And my older sister's dog, she bought from someone who's dog's bred "accidentally".

BTW I live in Indiana too! We're in Southern. ::)
Sometimes rescues can be great dogs! my Blue was a rescue, the owner was going to drown the puppies so the neighbor took them and found homes for them.

and i live in northern indiana :D
ManInBlack2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:51 AM   #7 
TielBird101
Member
 
TielBird101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: In a land of Sunshine, Lollipops, and rainbows XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack2010 View Post
Sometimes rescues can be great dogs! my Blue was a rescue, the owner was going to drown the puppies so the neighbor took them and found homes for them.

and i live in northern indiana :D
Good thing you were around to give him a home! ^.^

Cool! :D
TielBird101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:56 AM   #8 
SDragon
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: South Dakota
Cute pets!
SDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My Babies :) *pic heavy* jskate94 Betta Pictures 6 10-31-2011 06:11 PM
Pics of my Babies and some rescues (pic heavy!) Jaclyn Betta Pictures 4 09-04-2011 03:40 PM
Two New Babies!! FlareThis Betta Pictures 5 03-30-2011 08:25 PM
OMG I've got babies! Pixierella Breeding Betta Fish 34 09-01-2010 01:25 AM
Three New Babies, Pix! secuono Betta Pictures 15 02-23-2010 08:54 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.