YAY! After months! I found a good spot to put it in my house and I finally bought all my equipment. This is what I have:
- 3 (or 3.5 not sure. It looks more like 3.5) kritter keeper.
- Red Sea nano filter (I've ordered it from Big Al's)
- 50W heater
- Small Marina Aquarium LED light.
- Rocks, silk plants, terracotta pots, etc.
- Hikari food pellets.
I'm just missing the fishy that I will probably get after christmas. Sooooo my questions are:
- For people who have experience with kritter keepers and 3 gallons, are they easy to heat?
- How many water changes a week? I was thinking of doing the same that I do with my 5 gallon which is one 50% a week with gravel vaccum because my 3 gallon will have a filter so I'm guessing the water changes need to be less frequent than if it wasn't filtered.