Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Meet the Betta Keepers
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-26-2011, 08:57 PM   #11 
mjbn

Welcome to the forum! I started out with bettas, then went to community tanks/fish, and now am moving onto shrimp breeding. Aquarium keeping is a virus:P haha

Also from California:D

Last edited by mjbn; 12-26-2011 at 09:10 PM.
mjbn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:05 PM   #12 
Crayola

You are very lucky to be skilled in math. It's like a totally different language to me and my teacher is just plain rude so it doesn't help. Beware the betta bug, the infection will first kick in when you're in the fish isle of stores and after that it'll start going randomly!
Crayola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:15 PM   #13 
Bettabuddy4

@mjbn ya, I'm in trouble, while the virus was dormant for 8 years, it has come back and to make matters worse my uncle has offered to give me his 20 gallon tank, if my mom says I can accept I'm already planning all the betta's I'd like to buy... and it's good to see that I'm not one of the only ones from California :D

@Crayola thank you, my math teacher is also rude and hated me, but I sit up front and she got to see how dedicated I am, so now she loves me. As fo the infection in the stores.. I've been buggin my mo to take me to a fish store... so far she is saying no :( only 3 more years till I get my liscense!
Bettabuddy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 03:40 AM   #14 
indjo
TFK Moderator

Hi and welcome bettabuddy.

We're friendly when it comes to spreading the betta bug ..... we're dangerous. LOl.
indjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 04:21 AM   #15 
GreenTea

Welcome to the forum! I am also terrible at math.
GreenTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 08:58 AM   #16 
Crayola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettabuddy4 View Post
@Crayola thank you, my math teacher is also rude and hated me, but I sit up front and she got to see how dedicated I am, so now she loves me. As fo the infection in the stores.. I've been buggin my mo to take me to a fish store... so far she is saying no :( only 3 more years till I get my liscense!
I'm going to start driver's training soon and get my car. I can't wait until that day, but the only bad thing is that the gas money will make a dent in the money I bring in. Still, being able to drive will be convenient. I'll be able to get to the pet store for supplies when necessary.
Crayola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 01:08 PM   #17 
Bettabuddy4

@indjo lolz, thanks, I might have to quote that to my frineds, another thing to add on to my list of why I'm dangerous.

@GreenTea thanks, and once again everyone here is so friendly! I'm beggining to think I have some rare disease that makes me great at math :P, wonder if there's a cure....

@Crayola you're very lucky! Well not about the whole gas money thing, that will make a huge dent, but about the being able to drive to the store whenever you want!
Bettabuddy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 02:46 PM   #18 
lexylex0526

HEY!!! I'm in the 8th grade too:) but im not very good at math lol
lexylex0526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 04:13 PM   #19 
tpocicat

It's been a loooooong time since I was in school. Got an A in geometry, work on computers now. Need fish to help keep me sane!!!
tpocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 09:51 PM   #20 
kfryman

Hey bettabuddy, I am ok at math lol, where in Cali are you from? I am in the bay area by San Jose
kfryman is offline   Reply With Quote