Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-28-2011, 01:52 PM   #11 
Crayola

Remember, everyone here has started out at the same point that you're at. I'm new to aquariums and I've made a fool of myself a couple of times, but the person never mentioned it like that. She said that you don't look foolish when you ask silly questions because they know that you're a beginner and want the best care for your fish.
Crayola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 01:55 PM   #12 
SpookyTooth

That's a great way to put it - thank you! I've been spotted a couple of times by my betta (still deciding on a name and trying to get photos, we have one but it's rather blurry) from the sides of his new aquarium, which is nice to see. He hasn't paid me much mind asides from when he spots me leering over the aquarium at him... maybe he just prefers to look up? Hahah.

Anyway, he seems happy so that's all that matters really!
SpookyTooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 06:54 PM   #13 
Badjer

Sounds like you're doing great with him so far! I was new three-ish months ago, and now I have two tanks and three bettas so be warned! We'd love to see pics...when you get them that is! They're hard to photograph aren't they?
Badjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:31 AM   #14 
SpookyTooth

They certainly are! I've had my little friend for two and a half days and already want a second haha. I'm going to wait though, medical stuff disallows me from taking on too much so I'm going to spoil this guy rotten. We do have a photo but it's very blurry, I suppose I can upload it anyway.
SpookyTooth is offline   Reply With Quote