Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-23-2012, 04:16 PM   #101 
tpocicat

I look foreward to seeing them.
tpocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:56 PM   #102 
BeautifulBetta

Huzzah! :D The girls and babies one is done uploading, that took forEVER. The boys one is even longer. Please excuse the random noise in the background, i didnt think about putting music in it. Lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gGFH...ature=youtu.be
BeautifulBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:26 PM   #103 
BeautifulBetta

hAhahaha umm..So I just finished uploading the boys video, and I didnt really proof-watch it. Turns out the music does NOT replace the current background noise sooooo yeah...lmao. You might hear my mom putting dishes away, us talking, or my bird squeaking at the birds outside. Also me telling my mom's one-year old cat, Thor to eff off haha....Embarassment lmao.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-zXM...ature=youtu.be
Old 01-23-2012, 08:01 PM   #104 
bettalover2033

Marine is looking awesome!! He is finally growing into a hm. Very proud of him. When i saw the cello all i could think of was the name casper. So if i ever get a cello his name will be casper=].
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:00 PM   #105 
BeautifulBetta

Caspers such a cute name! haha. We used to have a white cat named Casper :) Passed away a couple years ago due to Lymphnode cancer, poor old man :( <3

Marine is my little rescue-love!! I'm so proud how well he's turned out. Too bad about his curled over caudal, maybe I should nickname him Keiko after the orca who played free willy LOL.

OKAY, so I made the mistake earlier of grinding up some freeze-dried bloodworms to add some variety for the bigger babies (bubbles/godzilla), and hoped that my freeze-dried bloodworm allergy had faded off. I can tell you one thing, IT'S NOT GONE. lmao. Kinda sucks being allergic to a fish treat. I now feel like I gotta sneeze constantly. Oops. Next time:Face Mask. Haha.
Old 01-24-2012, 10:52 AM   #106 
tpocicat

All of your bettas are beautiful. I would have a really hard time saying which one I like best.
tpocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:28 PM   #107 
BeautifulBetta

Aww thank you!! :) :) <3
Old 01-24-2012, 04:15 PM   #108 
bettalover2033

Yeah, Kieko is a nice name.

So I was thinking earlier, about my cull male and a name for him because I still don't have a name for him and I was reading my History book in school for HW and there was one name that popped out to me. I think it is spelled Alqaeda and Pronounced (AhL-K-eye-duh) or if it is more understandable: (Al-Ky-Duh) It sounds so familiar. Was he a terrorist?

Anyway, yes Marine did turn out very nice and as a HM, who knew?! I thought he was going to be a HMPK, but he proved ME wrong!

I'm sorry to hear of your allergic reaction to the fish food. So how does it look or feel when you touch the food? Also it could be a sensitivity because of your pregnancy, but I can be wrong. try using a spoon or something clean and just wet the tip of the item and stick it in the tank, the food will just stick onto the item and wont reach your skin. Also there is always doctor gloves you can use.
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 04:27 PM   #109 
BeautifulBetta

Lol yeah Alqaeda is the terrorist group that attacked the twin towers on 9/11.

Yes I was definitely surprised at how Marine turned out! I really did think he was a HMPK but then his fins just kept growing...and growing...LOL. He deceived us all!

For The bloodworm powder I dip the tip of a plastic spoon in water then put it in the tank. Bubbles kinda looks at me like I'm an idiot for trying to feed her anything but live yummies. LMAO. I havent touched the food yet, I'm got eczema already, I'm sure the bloodworm powder would make it 50x worse
Old 01-27-2012, 12:33 AM   #110 
BeautifulBetta

So I managed to sneak my moms camera away to take some photos of the little guys! They're bloody awful, but my camera wont be back for a few weeks so its the best I can do *facepalm*. Better than using my android I guess haha.

Turbo and his tag-along. Theres always one fry following him..Wonder if its the same one lol

Shyguy

Picking stuff off the sponge filter :P

Pretty sure this is the ONLY good photo..theres another fry to the left chillin in the corner with some copper on it :)

and heres Bubbles, from my other spawn!! :D Going nuts so I couldnt get a great photo..but you can see lots of colour haha. Looks like daddy :)