Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-13-2012, 02:13 PM   #621 
MrVampire181

Was a breeder in Canada and a great one too.

Also Elitebetta has some nice fish growing out... too bad shipping in and out of Canada is too expensive/a pain.
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:58 PM   #622 
JBosley

Those pictures are awesome!

Got my new 15 gallon today! Decided to only split it in half, instead of in 3 parts Might get some shrimp or cory catfish to add as well. 7.5 gallons per fish! Man are my 2 boys gonna be happy now.

I really wants a Betta from Elite Hoping to eventually get a HMPK from them!
JBosley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 03:18 PM   #623 
betta lover1507

focus on getting your first lil' female ;p lol
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:28 PM   #624 
BeautifulBetta

I would like to keep the line going, however, I'd also like to try HMPK's instead once all these babies are sold :) I'm not sure which I wanna try, a pair of yellows, a pair of mustard gas, a pair of salamanders, OR...Skyline with salamander female. Canada definitely needs more betta breeders, I miss BC Betta. She was sooo nice, always sent extra girls when I ordered some males from her for no extra charge :) Not sure why she stopped breeding though, very sad!

I do like EliteBettas fish as well, but I think they're over near ontario, right? We need more breeders on the western side of Canada!! Lol. I have so many options for what I could breed in the future, I'm just not sure what the "rage" will be 5 months from now. HMPKs do seem to be growing in popularity, so that might be a good way to go, BUT, if i make a really unique HM line, that might also be popular. Whatcha guys think will be "all the rage" in a few months?
BeautifulBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:43 PM   #625 
MrVampire181

Anything unique but it's up to you what to breed. I love HMPKs because they have HM fins without HM problems. Though my HMs, well bred, are just as active and have very nice fins.
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:10 PM   #626 
BeautifulBetta

For sure, lots of HM's seem just as happy as HMPK's, they're just much faster LOL. Skyline is a complete nutball, he's crazy fast. I like with HMPK's too, that you dont have to wait as long to see what type of tail they'll turn out to be. :P I'm impatient sometimes haha. i'd love to do blacks or achieve purple too. But I LOVE coppers... GAH. I don't know what to dooooooo lmao
Old 04-13-2012, 07:41 PM   #627 
JBosley

I adore HMPKs I used to only like long finned Bettas, but after having a tail biter I prefer shorter tailed ones!

Argh my mother may not allow me to get another Betta *dies*
JBosley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:57 PM   #628 
BeautifulBetta

I've never actually had a tail biter but I could imagine that would be extremely annoying!! Lol. Unfortunate about the possibly not being able to get one! Hate when parents do that. It's like "WTF, you said yes, now you say no?! I have a problem with this." :P I need a lawyer!

A friend of mine came over tonight and started yammering about how he'd like to invest in my "business" and how he could get a $12,000 loan from somewhere to get a small space to do business from, etc. I was very confused. It came outta nowhere too lol. At least I'd have help if I wanted to make a legitimate betta breeding business going :S
Old 04-13-2012, 10:07 PM   #629 
inareverie85

If you do mustard gas HMs you'll have a loyal customer in me! *hint hint nudge nudge*

Just kidding xD Of course you must do a color you are in love with! If I ever breed bettas one day, I'll definitely work on mustard gas or yellows. :*

These betta look great though!
inareverie85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:12 PM   #630 
betta lover1507

^^^lol^^^
Y U NO LIVE IN U.S.?? lol
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote