Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-03-2012, 01:10 AM   #11 
Sena Hansler

ouch! that sucks! my mom tore cartlidge in her knee, and they "fixed all torn cartlidge" only to have her question WHY she was not recovering after a full year.

it turned out, they missed a bunch.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 01:17 AM   #12 
dramaqueen
Banned

It's been 6 years since I had surgery on my left knee and it's been bothering me again and I should probably get it checked out. The thing is, I'm having some problems with my foot and some problems with my hand. I'm sure it's arthritis.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 01:18 AM   #13 
Sena Hansler

Oooo that sucks D:
Old 01-03-2012, 01:31 AM   #14 
dramaqueen
Banned

Yeah, it does.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:11 PM   #15 
Myates

Aww.. wish I could offer some advice on how to help soothe it.. other then what was suggested- warmth and cool (try Icy Hot?). Otherwise I would go to a chiropractor like you mentioned- never know what they will find. I had one about 4 years ago I went to because all of a sudden my neck hurt and I literally couldn't move it- found out I have a dislocated disc in my neck pushing on my spinal chord O.o Unsure how that happened...
You may of slept on it wrong and pinched a nerve. Hopefully it's something simple as that, and you feel better soon.
Myates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 09:42 PM   #16 
Sena Hansler

Actually Myates is right pinched nerve. I talked to my twin (yes, my twin people TWIN =D double trouble >:) ) and he said a possible pinched nerve. If it is still like this a week from today, it is something worse. He said it should go away on it's own ^.^
Old 01-09-2012, 12:30 AM   #17 
nel3

out of curiosity, are you lactose intolerant Sena? my brother also had a similar pain consistently every few weeks. he went on to see the docters and such but they couldnt find the cause. he had resorted to pain killers for 1-2 sessions of pain. he drank alot of milk with cereal each morning back then. he's stopped drinking that much milk and only has some for coffee. since then the problem has gone away.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:40 AM   #18 
Sena Hansler

Nope. It ended up just being a pinched nerve, and goodness gracious do I never want to have a pinched nerve again.

However, I am 5'10 and as a kid, one night I grew 6 inches. I have calcium defficiency, and iron defficiency along with a high metabolism -.- So I have to down broccoli, raisins, and cheese, and milk... -sigh- lol.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:48 AM   #19 
nel3

thats good to hear its nothing too serious. its a bit hard to comment on your calcium and iron defeciencies but atleast you get your fill of vegetables and milk.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:54 AM   #20 
dramaqueen
Banned

A pinched nerve does not sound fun. My foot is hurting right now. My problem might be not enough calcium because I don't drink a lot of milk. I eat cheese, though. lol