Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Meet the Betta Keepers
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-03-2012, 07:35 PM   #1 
Amaranzano91

Smile Love this place

Hello everyone! Very happy to have found you guys. My name is Angelo Maranzano, and I have a problem. I am a Bettaholic. It has been about 6 years ince I had my last Betta. I was involved in a tedrible accident that left me bed-ridden for almost 4 years. My aife just got me a betta and two babies a few weeks ago. Now I fell capable of taking care of my fon buddies. I have been keeping Bettas since I was like 8, now I see the beautiful lines and makes want to have a breeding farm. I live in San Antonio TX and have friends who are raranchers, they show off their longhorns and their horses, heck I want to show off a Betta to them.. btw I am not originallu from here, I was TRANSPLANTED herr lets say by very nice fellas working for the Gov. Will talk about that latter. In the meantime be as it may, I want to learn and aquire price-winning stock.
Great to meets yous all.
Ciao
Amaranzano91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 09:01 PM   #2 
GwenInNM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranzano91 View Post
Hello everyone! Very happy to have found you guys. My name is Angelo Maranzano, and I have a problem. I am a Bettaholic. It has been about 6 years ince I had my last Betta. I was involved in a tedrible accident that left me bed-ridden for almost 4 years. My aife just got me a betta and two babies a few weeks ago. Now I fell capable of taking care of my fon buddies. I have been keeping Bettas since I was like 8, now I see the beautiful lines and makes want to have a breeding farm. I live in San Antonio TX and have friends who are raranchers, they show off their longhorns and their horses, heck I want to show off a Betta to them.. btw I am not originallu from here, I was TRANSPLANTED herr lets say by very nice fellas working for the Gov. Will talk about that latter. In the meantime be as it may, I want to learn and aquire price-winning stock.
Great to meets yous all.
Ciao

Welcome. Glad to hear you're back into getting Betta's. There are many out there, who need good homes, that's for sure! I only have one that I put in my community tank. She's a sweet girl, who I think is still trying to find her feeling of safety, among many more active fish. She's getting braver each day. I've only had her less than one week.

Have to chuckle at your statement about what sounds like a witness protection program. Hope you aren't found out here

Gwen
GwenInNM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 09:30 PM   #3 
Sena Hansler

Hi there, welcome to the forums. Glad the betta bug still bites If you are looking for some awesome bettas, there are breeders on here, and even Aquabid - I've seen some darling and amazing bettas from either or!
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:15 PM   #4 
Oldfishlady

Welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of Betta keeping...so glad you found us and decided to become a member of our neat community...

Look forward to hearing more about your Betta adventures and seeing lots of pics.....
Oldfishlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:18 PM   #5 
tpocicat

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
tpocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 07:45 PM   #6 
dramaqueen
Banned

Hello and welcome to the forum.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote