Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-09-2012, 09:19 PM   #11 
Badjer

Thanks Pitluvs! I can't wait to see him in person. ^_^

The credit card is on the account...it just confuses me on how to use it. Can anyone answer me questions? I'm scared that I'm supposed to email the breeder first... XD. Gahhh who knew these fish would lead to such stress? :D
Badjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:54 PM   #12 
Pitluvs

All I know is there is a "send money" option on the top tab in PayPal, click that. Then you click on "Goods" and enter the email and the amount your sending... and click send. At least that how I did it when my sister wanted to use hers. If there is a Pay with PayPal form, you sign in and it should be all right there for you to complete.

I've never purchased from Thailand, but with my Carnage I got from a breeder in Canada I just emailed the breeder as soon as the auction closed to set everything up and waited for his reply.
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:43 PM   #13 
Badjer

That helps a lot! Thanks! I'm going to send the breeder an email right now. Very excited to get my boy! I've been thinking about names all day. XD
Old 01-10-2012, 03:55 PM   #14 
tpocicat

Pitluvs is right about how to do PayPal. Things haven't changed. I've only bought bettas from the USA, so I don't have any experience with transshippers. Beautiful boy, best of luck with him.
tpocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:23 PM   #15 
betta lover1507

go with express, i chose hopdiddity, well packed, came with heat pad, fish with all %100 of her fins, no torn or scratch :) she is pretty good

edit* i didn't noticed you bought a boy already :) he is gorgeous, keep us udated
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:33 PM   #16 
Badjer

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
go with express, i chose hopdiddity, well packed, came with heat pad, fish with all %100 of her fins, no torn or scratch :) she is pretty good

edit* i didn't noticed you bought a boy already :) he is gorgeous, keep us udated
Pretty sure she's my choice in transhipper, so that's great to hear! She's not the closest, but everything I've heard about her has been positive and she has a whole Webpage on transshipping information which makes me feel very comfortable using her. (:

Edit; I considered one of the long finned females from her (appears you have one!) but chose this guy. If she ever has any like that again, I might have to buy off Aquabid a second time! Such gorgeous fins for a girlie!
Old 01-11-2012, 12:59 AM   #17 
angiessa

I'm glad you started this thread...I'm getting reassured for my first AB purchase too.

I could NOT talk myself out of this beauty. And it was making me twitchy to think of someone beating me to him. So now I'll be on pins and needles til he gets here.

angiessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:42 PM   #18 
Badjer

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiessa View Post
I'm glad you started this thread...I'm getting reassured for my first AB purchase too.

I could NOT talk myself out of this beauty. And it was making me twitchy to think of someone beating me to him. So now I'll be on pins and needles til he gets here.

Wow he's GOREGOUS! Haha we'll have to share AB experiences. I got an email from the breeder I purchased from today and will make my first Paypal payment tonight. Pray for me haha!
Old 01-11-2012, 03:24 PM   #19 
Pitluvs

Keep us posted!! I never buy from AB overseas but hope to in the future. Thankfully my local breeder will handle it all for me and combine shipping when she orders next haha I just send money and wait. Good luck!! BOTH of your guys fish are gorgeous. I want them both <3
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 03:29 PM   #20 
angiessa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badjer View Post
Wow he's GOREGOUS! Haha we'll have to share AB experiences. I got an email from the breeder I purchased from today and will make my first Paypal payment tonight. Pray for me haha!
Thanks - yours is quite the looker too.

I've had a good experience so far - will be out of town until later in the month, and the breeder's holding him until the 21st. I can't wait!!
angiessa is offline   Reply With Quote