Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-10-2012, 04:53 PM   #21 
MandiceP

Anita I felt the same way about Shruikan's old tank. it was the blue critter tank that Bruce is in from the pics on my first post... and it had teal and green gravel in it and the little orange plant. My hubbs and I are in our mid and upper 20's and it just looked really out of place, like it should be in a kid's bedroom. I dunno. I am so happy with how it came out. my ten gallon will mimic that tank. Same substrate (mix of black gravel and dark natural stones) and I'll probably get a couple more bigger flowery plants like Shruikan has now. I gave the pink one from Bruce's tank away. Maybe I'll get a purple one! I love purple! LOL But yeah. I ended up getting the dividers today from the guy who said he'd make them for me and they are slightly too big :/ so I'm going to have to see if he can shave them down slightly and redo the corners as it won't fit now. Doesn't matter too much as Glaedr will be the only fish in there for now. The main reason I wanted the dividers is for later on so I can acquire two more fish (muahahahaha) :)
MandiceP is offline   Reply With Quote