Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-08-2012, 10:56 PM   #11 
Sena Hansler

Wow... I am so sorry to hear that that's nuts to hear that.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:03 PM   #12 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
Wow... I am so sorry to hear that that's nuts to hear that.
my friends only have a 10g with 5-6 danios and very little cover. their fish days are waning but the salt tank issues got them out of that hobby for the most part. they had to use the meds too often and their wallet was getting pretty light very fast.

just how do you order the meds online? ordering the meds is easy but customs is another story. im a bit paranoid to risk having the meds seized upon entry to the province atm.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:05 PM   #13 
Sena Hansler

Well, if they deny products being ordered, I wouldn't risk it. But I use vanilla mastercard, go online to ebay, search "kanaplex" or "maracyn 2" or anything I need, find a good price, and dibs it same with IAL.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:59 AM   #14 
Pucky21811

nel, do you live in the city of Montreal? I go to school in Plattsburgh, New York very close to the border. I know many people from Montreal, including my boyfriend's cousins, go to mall and wal mart there frequently. If you live there, maybe you could take a trip sometime. They have a Petsmart there and all the medications are there. Then again... if you're not allowed to bring it across the border... I don't know; maybe a suggestion... :)
Pucky21811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:17 AM   #15 
Sena Hansler

If you want I'll send you whatever I've been giving my females they're massive now and I don't know how
Old 01-09-2012, 12:18 PM   #16 
Pitluvs

Nel, they stopped selling Maracyn products in our Pets Unlimited stores here. Only thing we can get is API Pro treatments, which is still good but they don't have the same stuff as Maracyn. Might have to find a place to order online.
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:20 PM   #17 
Pitluvs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
my friends only have a 10g with 5-6 danios and very little cover. their fish days are waning but the salt tank issues got them out of that hobby for the most part. they had to use the meds too often and their wallet was getting pretty light very fast.

just how do you order the meds online? ordering the meds is easy but customs is another story. im a bit paranoid to risk having the meds seized upon entry to the province atm.

Order from stores within Canada? So it doesn't cross the boarder. Big Als
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote