Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old Yesterday, 07:18 PM   #1 
mpunska

help sick fish for weeks

Hi,

My fish Ira has been sick for weeks. He is not even a year old yet so I don't think it is old age. Since I have found out he was sick I have been doing a full water change every two days with spring water than use betta conditioner. I tried ick treatment (general fungus eliminator) because he had white spots on his gill area in addition he was darting around. Now it also seems like he has a little bit of fin rot. I tried taking all of the stuff out of his tank raising the heat to 82 and using aquarium salt for 10 ten days as directed. Today I finally added his castle and rocks back into his tank because he only sits at the bottom of his tank and seems miserable. He is breathing hard and I don't know what else to do, if anyone has any thoughts I would really appreciate it

Thank you - M
Attached Images

mpunska is offline   Reply With Quote