Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-09-2012, 09:07 AM   #1 
twinjupiter

My tanks!

Just took a video of my tanks. The sorority is first, goldfish bachelor pad is second, and my big community is third.

The places in the sorority where the camera doesnt really focus on anything in particular is because i was also half looking for Pandora at the same time. Pandora hasnt been handling the change well, and has spent the past two days hiding in the back.

Yes, I know the goldfish's tank looks bare. They used to have water sprite and an amazon sword, but uprooted both. I love planted tanks so much that i just can't bring myself to buy any fake plants for them. Any goldfish appropriate decorating suggestions would be appreciated.

The 55gal is having some bba issues since one of my amano shrimp jumped tank about a week ago. My favorite lfs wont be getting any in till this wednesday. This tank is fully stocked and the platys will be given a new home soon with a friend of mine. I currently have 5 betta girls in this tank. In order of appearance: Twitch (red/black copper CT), Adeline (blue/red VT), Odella (VT Orange (?) with sky blue flash), Beltane (blue mustard VT. Not sure whats going on with her fins, i don't think its fin rot as we have a UV filter... been dosing the tank with Stress Coat, but may have to separate her from the rest of the tank till her fins heal.) and lastly Adora (Red/green whatever tail)

The fish I am giggling at is my retarded Granulated Catfish, Argyle Lionface. He and I have a love hate relationship as he loves to uproot my beloved plants, yet when I move plants etc, he throws hissy fits.

Anywho,
heres the video!
http://youtu.be/TBxSfgu0Qmk
twinjupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:12 AM   #2 
blueridge

Awesome tanks! And I laughed at all your fish especially your females when they got excited to see you.
blueridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:21 AM   #3 
twinjupiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueridge View Post
Awesome tanks! And I laughed at all your fish especially your females when they got excited to see you.
Thanks!
It's amazing how fast Echo caught on, having been added on Saturday. She is the white girl with the big dark spot on her back, and blue/red on her tail.

I imagine all of them saying "MOM! MOM! MOM!" me:"WHAT!!?!" them:"...food? <3" whenever i approach the tanks.
twinjupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:27 AM   #4 
Tappy4me

Gorgeous tanks!!
Tappy4me is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
betta, community, sorority, tanks