Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-10-2012, 12:15 AM   #21 
nel3

Montrealers dont seem to let go of their unused tanks too easily. they're near retail or above retail. there is an LRS that has great deal on bare tanks ie $25 for a 20g but no accesories nor tank cover. not the best for a fish deal but great for reptile tank.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:04 AM   #22 
Sena Hansler

huh, wow. o.o Ya'll should come to Alberta Road trip!!!!
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:45 AM   #23 
Rex and Flower

WHAT!! Well Congratulations that was really lucky that you found that. Wow a 20 GALLON tank for nothing
Rex and Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:29 AM   #24 
Pitluvs

Honestly, I would have moved to Alberta long ago but I won't take my dog anywhere near Onscario. So for that, I stay in my area where my dog is safe LOL
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:38 AM   #25 
Sena Hansler

Rex, a tank, accessories AND stand :o stands here, are 50.00 or higher -.- brand new. People want 40.00 min. out of them, used.

Onscario? -can't even find it on search- o_O what kind of dog do you have?! lol We don't even have banned breeds....unless the dog attacked a person, and would be put down if in the province - but that's the individual, not the collective.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:00 AM   #26 
Pitluvs

Alberta has a ban on pet rats as well, another no no for me :)

Onscario, that massive province in the middle of the country that's stupid enough to fall into the BSL propaganda. I own a Staffordshire Terrier, a smaller version of an American Pitbull :)
Old 01-10-2012, 11:00 AM   #27 
BettaMommy531rip

Sweet! You guys are giving me ideas!
BettaMommy531rip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:04 AM   #28 
Sena Hansler

o.o I cannot find Onscario nor heard of it - unless you mean Ontario? o_O

And really? we have soft fur rats, here. Then again, actual rats are banned because of the balance...forgot We did have a stow away rat, but he didn't...erm...make it across the road... except from tip of tail to nose he was a good massive 2 feet O_O

And lol BettaMommy :P getting some awesome ideas are ya?
Old 01-10-2012, 11:41 AM   #29 
Pitluvs

On-Scare- Io.. Ontario Dear lol It's what us Anti-BSL people call that province.

African Soft Fur Rats are also Natals, which are really not a rat per say. Another stupid law, domestic rats can't survive in the wild for more than a few weeks. They are not wild animals, and I really think Alberta should get it's head out of its behind as well lol
Old 01-10-2012, 11:58 AM   #30 
Sena Hansler

Well Ontario is a stickler like some states in the USA, who banned "bad dogs" and not "bad owners"
Domesticated rats are.. not wild rats.... lol Pest rats, can grow to enormous means, and carry diseases such as rabies, HIVs, and many others that HAVE caused plagues in the past, but domesticated animals of any sorts have been bred, and well kept to ensure health (or should ensure health). But yeah... I understand their thinking - to a point. Rats = bad! But... all domesticated animals including snakes cannot live in the wild let alone ALBERTA most of the animals have never seen snow, or had to forage. I've seen King snakes, cornsnakes and a few others slithering around, but I know they USED to be pets. They last until winter then die. -.-