Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-13-2012, 02:22 PM   #21 
Sena Hansler

love his new home =D

and I'll say.... give him clean water, good foods he SHOULD heal up... if it gets worse, go with the salt treatment though, okay? pretty boy btw :p
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 02:25 PM   #22 
mjoy79

I agree (again!) with Sena. I love his coloring. Love how in the light his body looks purple shimmery :) Cool tank too. do you have any more decor or plants you can add? Bettas love plants and hidey places :)
mjoy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 02:31 PM   #23 
ILOVEMYBETTA44

PHEW!! lol okay thankyou so much for all the help! i can rest easy now :) And Mjoy, yes i plan on adding some more plants and a cave lol i just gotta wait till next week because the tank and heater and everything was a little pricey as it is lol, but he loves going in and out of the pirate head :D Once again thankyou guys so much for all the help!
ILOVEMYBETTA44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 02:33 PM   #24 
ANHEL123

He looks good to me too :) Is he still refusing to eat? Is he active or he is lethargic?
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 02:34 PM   #25 
mjoy79

Aww thats cute LOL. From the pic i couldn't see a hole in the pirate head but I'm sure he loves it :) Best of luck with Marshall :)
mjoy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 02:44 PM   #26 
Badjer

Also (I may not be able to see it) but if your tank has no lid, you need to provide some sort of cover for it. Bettas are jumpers, and you don't want to find your boy on the floor! Nice looking tank, and glad to hear your fish is looking better!
Badjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 02:44 PM   #27 
Sena Hansler

Remember he may not want to eat...but give him some time and he will come around they aaaaalways do
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 02:50 PM   #28 
ANHEL123

Sorry i just read your thread so he is acting normally, he is not lethargic. So stopped eating the only symptom…I would think observe him , make sure he doesn’t get lethargic. But if he continues not to eat, i would worry about it. Just give the forum update. I don’t like when bettas stop eating guys :) They are such a pigs when it comes to eat lol But it me. I don’t see any other symptoms otherwise. He looks good.

ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 02:52 PM   #29 
ILOVEMYBETTA44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANHEL123 View Post
He looks good to me too :) Is he still refusing to eat? Is he active or he is lethargic?
Well he ate 2 nights ago, 3 pellets, then all day yesterday nothing and so far he hasnt eaten today...but im going to transfer him to his new tank when it is up to temperature then ill feed him later tn. I plan on purchasing some bloodworms so he has a mixture of foods. Marshall is very active right now in his, what i am calling now, "hospital bowl" lol.
Old 01-13-2012, 02:53 PM   #30 
ILOVEMYBETTA44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badjer View Post
Also (I may not be able to see it) but if your tank has no lid, you need to provide some sort of cover for it. Bettas are jumpers, and you don't want to find your boy on the floor! Nice looking tank, and glad to hear your fish is looking better!
lid wasnt on for the picture, but there is indeed a lid :)