Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-19-2012, 11:35 PM   #11 
LittleBettas

Socilization and training make them the BEST dogs, lol, they are def. my breed of choice, a lot easier to train then most dog breeds and they are lap dogs (which I LOVE)
LittleBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:04 AM   #12 
Shirleythebetta

Agreed. I met this one little boy that a person I knew rescued a while back. He was an inbred puppy mill rescue named clyde. He was so sweet and was in my lap the whole time. I have three doggy babys though and my landlord would kill me if I got another. I also have a beagle/bassett and a border terrier that has the funniest underbite!
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:32 AM   #13 
LittleBettas

Speaking of an underbite XD
Lol, Chai actually has a very.... drastic... one... all the more reason to LOVE her!

Hutch (my roommates pitbull) is a suspected bait dog, he was picked up starving as a stray by AC, but his body is covered in bite marks typical of a bait dog... hes SUCH a sweet boy though <3
Old 01-20-2012, 12:38 AM   #14 
Shirleythebetta

hahahahah! OMG thats better than my border terriers! This is my other two babys. You can barely see my BT's underbite. He usualy does it worse when he's mad at me for putting his coat on him like in the pic. Emma is my drowsy girl. She's a loud snorer.
Attached Images

Old 01-20-2012, 12:40 AM   #15 
Shirleythebetta

p.s. all my doggys are rescues. puppy weighed three pounds and was abandoned and emma was neglected and dirty/skinny so I had no choice. Im a sucker for furry babys and scaley babys.
Old 01-20-2012, 12:49 AM   #16 
LittleBettas

Aw, they are all so cute!!!!!! Chai snores REALLY loudly, she used to be worse when she was a puppy (she had elongated soft pallet and had to have it laserly corrected), I think its adorable... my BF not so much, lol
Old 01-20-2012, 01:02 AM   #17 
Shirleythebetta

ahhh, do we really care what they think!? LOL Mine thinks I'm going betta crazy since I am adding 4 more to my 5 I already have. I am thinking about pestering him and getting a 10th just for fun.....

Thanks for the compliments on my doggy babys. My puppy (Border) is the sadest rescue I have. He was abandoned at a cow farm and some guys found him and were going to kill him. 3 pound innocent starving baby. My fiance' walked up and snatched him just before they were going to do it. I was mad though... 2 days later the same guys found a little girl that looked just like him and killed her..... I hope it bites them in the butt, underbites them.... This is what he looked like when he came home and had his first real meal in what the vet said, over a week. And another recent pic. Big difference a little love makes. He's a chunk now.
Attached Images

Old 01-20-2012, 01:14 AM   #18 
LittleBettas

Aw, poor baby, Im glad he is in a good hom now though

There is actually a litter of puppies that look just like him at one of the shelters I volunteer with... just SOOOOOOOO cute <3
Old 01-20-2012, 02:08 AM   #19 
Eddie1KRR

Lot's of cute dogs here!

To the OP, what a beautiful pup! You can just tell by the pics what a fun goof he is!
Major props to all the rescue parents! All my dogs have been rescue/adopted one form or another and the best decisions I ever made. I'm 5 for 5 right now, and all of them have been awesome.
( I don't have them all anymore do to age, RIP Simba and Rudy)
Eddie1KRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 03:31 AM   #20 
RedFynn21

Aww! Everyone's dogs are beautiful--and such personality! Absolutely love Pits. My neighbors have a blue nose boy-- such a sweatheart. Him and Dakhota are buds whenever they get a chance, lol. Ohh....to whoever asked, my mutt is about 1 year and 7 mos. Still a goofy pup.

Everyone keep up with pics! Love looking at them. Will post more of mine if I can get him to sit still long enough. Heh.
RedFynn21 is offline   Reply With Quote