Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-15-2012, 02:56 PM   #1 
SwimmR

Picture day! Introducing my guys

So, I noticed some nice light today and got some reasonable pictures of my 5 guys today (actually, there's a 6th, but he's healing up a wee tail-biting problem so he didn't get invited to the photo shoot). First is Phineas (Finny for short :) He's my original and has grown insanely long fins!
(Sorry, I can't figure out how to alternate text & photos, so I'll just have to put all the text first)
Next is Monet the Rainbow Fish (thanks to this forum for the name - my kids named him Rainbow Fish, but I love the Monet addition)
Then we have Mocha, my shy guy - he runs & hides whenever he sees the camera, but he's so beautiful to look at! He jumps about a cm out of the water to try to grab the food from my fingers!
Next is Elvis, so named for the cute curl on his dorsal fin. I just love his pink body & fuschia colored fins - my favorite color! I had no idea bettas came in so many colors now - not like when I was a kid and the choices were blue or red!
And last is Starburst, he was named for the starburst pattern on his tail, but since he's colored up so much you can hardly see it anymore (he's the same guy as in my avitar!)
Attached Images

SwimmR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 03:28 PM   #2 
a123andpoof

They are all beauties! Monet and starburst though are just beautiful!
a123andpoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 03:59 PM   #3 
RedneckBettaGuru

Halfmoons are my soft spot, I just adore the blue and white. Thanks for sharing, they are all wondeful.
RedneckBettaGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 05:45 PM   #4 
kmcclasky

Sumburst and Elvis I like all are good looking bettas
kmcclasky is offline   Reply With Quote