Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-18-2012, 11:27 AM   #21 
ArcticRain

If you want to see some more pictures of a Salamander Butterfly go check out Mr. Plums album on my profile.....

Your new guy is so pretty!! I only buy my bettas from Petco. Mainly because my Petco has some very high quality fish! I have seen everything from HMPK's to DoubleTails, I have even seen some giants! I really love my Petco. To bad I have a "Three Tank Limit".
ArcticRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 12:16 PM   #22 
Sena Hansler

I have a purple/red VT BF xD and his "almost twin" Juniper. Who doesn't have the completed BF pattern, but almost.
Also, I've been wanting a King betta, but I don't have petco/petsmart near me ;(
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 03:52 PM   #23 
BettaMommy531rip

I am planning to checkout my PetsMart, as soon as I sanitize my old 1.5 gallon (for quarantine). I might go to PetCo, I plan on getting a veiltail, but you never know who you'll fall in love with. Also what would you reccomend for a good heater for a 1.5 gallon?
BettaMommy531rip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 03:58 PM   #24 
Sena Hansler

Only ones I know are the "bowl heaters" which are 7-10 watts.
Or tetra 2.5-10 gallon heater, however even with mine although it's never died or cooked my fish, keeps my 10 gallon toasty... where it should only be moderating the temperature at 21-23 Celsius

I have no idea otherwise

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Aqueon-Mini-A...item3a6e1406b3 here is this one. Again, not adjustable, but not overpowering.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 05:01 PM   #25 
BettaMommy531rip

k thanks! :)
BettaMommy531rip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:26 PM   #26 
AngesRadieux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mart2289 View Post
haaaw.. wow.. You saved his life!
I bought my fish at Petland but it was really dirty and it smelled really bad... there were almost 20 fishes and all of them in bad conditions.. I just wanted to buy all of them but I could not take care of 20 betta fishes.. loll

I think it's always betetr to buy a fish at a petshop than at a breeder because you save a life!
I went to Petland looking for bettas yesterday. The store was awful! I went near a rabbit and the cage reeked like it hadn't been cleaned in ages. The bettas were in cups so small they could barely turn around and they had two bettas in an undivided, one gallon bowl. I ended up not buying a fish there because I was sure any fish that came from there would be ill and I can't handle a sick fish that needs a lot of special care on top of the start of the semester. I won't be going back there any time soon.
AngesRadieux is offline   Reply With Quote